Senior Manager, HRIS
A rocket company at the core, Relativity Space is on a mission to become the next great commercial launch company. Meeting the needs of a growing demand for space infrastructure, our rockets will revolutionize how we connect and communicate on Earth by getting satellites to space. We have developed a vertically integrated technology platform in which we leverage additive manufacturing, artificial intelligence, and autonomous robotics to 3D print rockets. Our unique approach enables rapid product iteration, allowing us to push the boundaries of what's possible today and unlock the full potential of 3D printing for tomorrow. Join us on this extraordinary journey, as we work together to transform our vision into reality.
The HRIS team at Relativity Space is responsible for providing full employee life cycle support for our team members. As part of this team, you’ll partner cross-functionally with key stakeholders and refine our People data and processes for efficiency and ease of use. This team is a critical enabler to our continued growth, providing the necessary People infrastructure as we scale to launch the world’s first 3D printed rocket!
What you’ll do:
We're looking for an experienced Sr. Manager, HRIS to join our Total Rewards & People Operations team at Relativity Space. Reporting to the Director of Total Rewards & HR Operations, the Sr. Manager, HRIS will lead a team of three to oversee the delivery and administration of our HRIS system of record; Workday. This is a strategic and hands-on role leading and facilitating the planning and execution of Workday configuration and projects. They will be a subject matter expert in all modules of workday including: HCM, Advanced Compensation, Talent, Payroll, Security, Integrations, Benefits, Time tracking, Leave & Absence as well as Reporting. Provide day-to-day Workday support in configurations, business processes, security, reports, dashboards, and troubleshooting.
- Manage the organizations HRIS system ensuring accurate and up-to-date employee data, maintaining data integrity and security
- Lead and mentor the HRIS team of three to identify new solutions and enhance current process to deliver new capabilities for the business and users
- Support the development of the HR systems strategy and roadmaps.
- Responsible for all aspects of Workday including maintenance, upgrades and enhancements.
- Develop reports, dashboards and analytics in support of the People Team and other business leaders as needed
- Serve as the HR Technology subject matter expert and partner with business and IT Stakeholders to understand functional and technical requirements for integrations and security protocol
- Assist in the relationships management with external vendors and oversee the selection, negotiation, and contracting of HR technology solutions
What you need to know:
- 7+ years relevant professional experience in HRIS or related function
- 5+ years of combined experience with Workday HCM, Payroll, Benefits, or advanced reporting and calculated fields
- 3+ years of team management experience
- Prior experience in software implementation efforts, Workday required
- Established understanding of HRIS technology and their applications within a business. Including design, structure, functions, processes, and analytics
- Knowledge of HR policies, procedures, and operations
- Demonstrated project management and experience
Nice to haves but not required:
- Experience working with data analytics tools
Relativity Space offers competitive salary and equity, a generous vacation policy, an annual L&D stipend and more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Compensation is only one part of our entire total rewards package. To see some of the benefits & perks we offer, please visit here: https://px.sequoia.com/relativityspace