Accounts Payable Clerk I
Relativity is the first and only company to automate aerospace manufacturing by integrating intelligent robotics, software, and proprietary metal 3D printing technology. Disrupting 60 years of aerospace, Relativity offers a radically simplified supply chain, building a rocket with 100x fewer parts in less than 60 days. Our long-termgoalis to upgrade humanity’s industrial base on Earth and on Mars.
The Accounting team at Relativity is responsible for the financial integrity of the entire organization. Our functions include general ledger, accounts payable, payroll, financial reporting, audit, tax and compliance, accounts receivable, credit, and cost accounting. By collecting and maintaining the business’s financial activities in accordance with US GAAP, we are able to provide accurate and timely financial reports for strategic planning and decision-making purposes to management, investors, and other stakeholders. This empowers the company to make smart business decisions as we pave the way to a multiplanetary future.
What you’ll do:
- Perform three-way match between PO, invoice, and receipt, and work cross functionally to solve any discrepancies that may arise.
- Ensure correct sales tax rates area applied to invoices based on jurisdiction.
- Answer employee’s questions on account payable processes and payment status, etc.
- E-filing of invoices to keep vendor folders clean and up to date.
- Provide support for ad-hoc A/P matters and other projects as assigned.
What you need to know:
Associate degree in accounting, finance, or other related discipline and minimum 2 plus years of accounts payable experience at a fast-paced and high-volume environment is required
- Strong attention to detail and high level of accuracy is a must
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Must have working knowledge of ERP system(s)
Nice to have but not required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, finance, or other related discipline
- Experience using Infor LN ERP (previously BAAN) is preferred
Relativity Space offers competitive salary and equity, a generous vacation policy, an annual LD stipend and more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Compensation is only one part of our entire total rewards package. To see some of the benefits perks we offer, please visit here: https://px.sequoia.com/relativityspace/
Something looks off?