Retail Operations Analyst
Rebag, the ultimate destination for buying and selling the most coveted designer handbags and accessories, is an e-commerce company reimagining the role of luxury in the secondary market. Rebag has opened a world of endless access to luxury, with a unique business model that puts the seller first, offers upfront payment, and makes the resale experience smooth and clutter-free.
Since its inception, Rebag has catered to a rapidly growing segment of consumers who are exploring ownership of luxury goods sustainably and affordably. The company operates online and in stores, with locations in Los Angeles, New York, and Miami. Founded in 2014 by a team out of Harvard Business School, Rebag is backed by prestigious venture capital investors including General Catalyst, Novator, Crosslink, and FJLabs, and has raised $100m in funding to date. In 2020, Rebag was named one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies. Rebag has been featured in the New York Times, Business of Fashion, VOGUE, TechCrunch, and more.
The role's core values
This position is a great opportunity to start a career in the Retail Industry to play a pivotal role behind the scenes by supporting the execution of operational efficiencies within the project management framework while ensuring the optimal functioning of day-to-day activities without compromising store sales. This role partners with different areas to alleviate additional time required by teams to manage operational flows in-store, report and monitor costs associated with supply ordering and retail operational processes, and overall improve and simplify the management of operational functions.
What we expect from you:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to streamline operational processes.
- Support the team to manage internal customer escalations through customer support ticketing platforms.
- Support teams by providing reports, such as mapping expenses in-store, inventory control.
- Support the retail team with HR matters such as :
- Time tracking, and hours submission.
- Time off tracking and documentation
- Recap emails, HR documents created by Store Directors
- Support the team with facility requests process
- Inventory movement tracking and fulfillment status monitoring
- Ensure compliance with supply chain management standards.
- Prioritize and address operational issues promptly.
- Using in-house software, providing precise, accurate information for records.
- Meeting immediate goals, deadlines, standards, and expectations
- Take on additional duties as assigned by leadership
- Proactively identify areas for improvement in operational efficiency.
- Work closely with vendors and internal teams to optimize cost and quality.
What we expect you to bring to the table:
- "Hands-on" attitude; hard-working, can work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate proficiently
- Detail-oriented and accurate; ability to learn new platforms
- Knowledge of Google Suite, Zendesk, Shopify and Monday.com is a plus
- Previous experience in Retail Operations or as Sales Operations
- Previous experience in fulfillment/shipment is preferred but not required
- Previous experience in eCommerce is ideal and retail experience is useful
- Must operate with a sense of urgency, and have attention to detail
What to expect from handbag heaven:
- A team that believes in the mission and works hard to make the impossible possible
- Individuals who generate ideas to evolve the business.
- An environment that strives to work efficiently and respects your off-time to recharge for the next day.
- An exponential amount of growth in the future