Ecommerce Operations Manager
Rebag, the ultimate destination for buying and selling the most coveted designer handbags, accessories, shoes and apparel, is an e-commerce company reimagining the role of luxury in the second-hand market. Rebag has opened a world of endless access to luxury, with a unique business model that puts the seller first, offers upfront payment, and makes the resale experience smooth and clutter-free.
Since its inception, Rebag has catered to a rapidly growing segment of consumers who are exploring ownership of luxury goods in a sustainable and affordable way. The company operates online and in stores, with locations in Los Angeles, New York, Miami, and Connecticut. Founded in 2014 by a team out of Harvard Business School, Rebag is backed by prestigious venture capital investors including General Catalyst, Novator, Crosslink and FJLabs, and has raised over $100m in funding to date. In 2020, Rebag was named one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies. Rebag has been featured in the New York Times, Business of Fashion, VOGUE, TechCrunch and more.
- Manage ecommerce projects including but not limited to continuous improvement, process design, and automation.
- Create and upload marketplace listings and feeds, as well as understand direct and third-party marketplace integrations.
- Oversee order processing, including cancellations and refunds on Rebag and marketplaces.
- Oversee third-party marketplace questions and escalations.
- Manage sales campaigns and discounts throughout seasons.
- Perform daily checks of order statuses within our backend and plug-in.
- Assist in various audit requests throughout the calendar year.
- Troubleshoot problematic orders, shipping delays, and any other related complications and work with cross-functional (customer service, operations, retail) teams to resolve promptly and improve for future experiences.
- Perform fraud review on orders flagged in our internal queue with a focus on quick communication with the client.
- Perform and support any other ad-hoc duties as assigned within the E-commerce Operations scope.
- Manage a small team of administrative assistants.
- 8-10 years of previous experience in e-commerce or e-commerce operations.
- Process oriented and high attention to detail, with a strong ability to prioritize tasks.
- Strong written and communication skills with ability to clearly present ideas and provide feedback.
- Startup minded, positive, and a hands-on attitude.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Shopify Plus, Zendesk,ChannelAdvisor or any 3p listing service knowledge experience is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree and Master Degree Preferred.
- Ability to operate fully remotely and digitally.
- Ability to work from home in a professional and rigorous way.
- Perfect English in both verbal and written communications.
- Long term commitment and willingness to grow with the company.