Financial Coordinator, FP&A
Rebag, the ultimate destination for buying and selling the most coveted designer handbags and accessories, is an e-commerce company reimagining the role of luxury in the secondary market. Rebag has opened a world of endless access to luxury, with a unique business model that puts the seller first, offers upfront payment, and makes the resale experience smooth and clutter-free.
Since its inception, Rebag has catered to a rapidly growing segment of consumers who are exploring ownership of luxury goods in a sustainable and affordable way. The company operates online and in stores, with locations in Los Angeles, New York, Miami, and Connecticut. Founded in 2014 by a team out of Harvard Business School, Rebag is backed by prestigious venture capital investors including General Catalyst, Novator, Crosslink and FJLabs, and has raised over $100m in funding to date. In 2020, Rebag was named one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies. Rebag has been featured in the New York Times, Business of Fashion, VOGUE, TechCrunch and more.
Reporting to the Director of FP&A, this role supports leadership in executing financial planning processes, including priority setting and ensuring the timeliness, accuracy, and integrity of financial information. This position will support all key financial planning processes, including but not limited to business planning, budgets, forecasts, and long-term planning. Additionally, the Financial Analyst will perform complex analyses to drive actionable insights that assist in business decision-making as well as monitoring and optimizing financial performance.
- Support the development and maintenance of Rebag’s financial reporting, including but not limited to the annual budget, monthly forecast, and monthly/quarterly business reviews
- Maintain ownership over updating the company’s financial model, including running “what-if” scenarios, evaluating potential issues, and recommending potential solutions
- Provide daily cash flow reporting to support capital deployment decisions
- Populate work files which will highlight key performance indicators and drivers of change within the company’s financial results
- Assist in the creation and review of presentations and detailed financial analyses presented to senior management, board of directors, and external capital partners
- Ensure documentation of all FP&A processes are updated and work with project teams on the documentation of new enhancement
- Work with Tech team to validate metrics and underlying data of SQL-based business reporting
- Provide support for ad-hoc project work
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, or a related field strongly preferred
- 2-4 years of professional experience in financial reporting and analysis, forecasting, budgeting, and planning
- Startup experience is strongly preferred
- Proficiency in financial analysis methods and concepts to prepare forecasts, cash flows and perform analyses
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to engage and build communication across teams
- Ability to clearly articulate and present ideas both in written and oral presentations
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills required
- Ability to operate fully remotely and digitally
- Ability to work from home in a professional and rigorous way
- Perfect English in both verbal and written communications
- Long term commitment and willingness to grow with the company