Customer Service Representative
Rebag, the ultimate destination for buying and selling the most coveted designer handbags, accessories, shoes and apparel, is an e-commerce company reimagining the role of luxury in the second-hand market. Rebag has opened a world of endless access to luxury, with a unique business model that puts the seller first, offers upfront payment, and makes the resale experience smooth and clutter-free.
Since its inception, Rebag has catered to a rapidly growing segment of consumers who are exploring ownership of luxury goods in a sustainable and affordable way. The company operates online and in stores, with locations in Los Angeles, New York, Miami, and Connecticut. Founded in 2014 by a team out of Harvard Business School, Rebag is backed by prestigious venture capital investors including General Catalyst, Novator, Crosslink and FJLabs, and has raised over $100m in funding to date. In 2020, Rebag was named one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies. Rebag has been featured in the New York Times, Business of Fashion, VOGUE, TechCrunch and more.
The Role's Core Values
The primary function of this position is to handle all customer service inquiries for our quickly growing business. We are seeking an energetic and reliable candidate to provide support to new and existing customers while maintaining a high level of excellent service. This is role will work cross-functionally with many facets of the organization and partner closely with different teams to drive the business of Rebag.com and other platforms.
How We Measure Results
- Answer all incoming customer service phone calls and emails in a timely manner
- Live chat with customers as requests come in
- Build relationships and engage with customers
- Identify customers’ needs – this includes but is not limited to clarifying customer information, order information, research & investigate customer issues and provide solutions/alternatives.
- Act as a liaison between headquarters and different retail departments.
What We Expect You to Bring To The Table
- At least 1 year of previous customer service experience in a rapidly changing environment - retail or eCommerce environment is ideal
- Process-oriented and high attention to detail, with a strong ability to prioritize tasks.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to problem-solve under pressure.
- Startup minded, positive, and a hands-on attitude.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Experience in Google Suite, Zendesk and Shopify are a plus
What To Expect From Handbag Heaven
- A team that believes in the mission and works hard to make the impossible possible
- Individuals who generate ideas to evolve the business.
- An environment that strives in working efficient and respects your off-time to recharge for the next day.
- Exponential amount of growth in the future