Customer Experience Specialist (PT)
Rebag, the ultimate destination for buying and selling the most coveted designer handbags and accessories, is an e-commerce company reimagining the role of luxury in the secondary market. Rebag has opened a world of endless access to luxury, with a unique business model that puts the seller first, offers upfront payment, and makes the resale experience smooth and clutter-free.
Since its inception, Rebag has catered to a rapidly growing segment of consumers who are exploring ownership of luxury goods in a sustainable and affordable way. The company operates online and in stores, with locations in Los Angeles, New York, Miami, and Connecticut. Founded in 2014 by a team out of Harvard Business School, Rebag is backed by prestigious venture capital investors including General Catalyst, Novator, Crosslink and FJLabs, and has raised over $100m in funding to date. In 2020, Rebag was named one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies. Rebag has been featured in the New York Times, Business of Fashion, VOGUE, TechCrunch and more.
At Rebag, our Client Experience Specialists deliver a memorable educational, immersive, and exciting experience to all of our current and future clients. They are our brand ambassadors of Rebag's C.L.A.I.R. technology suite, supporting our values to be a best-in-class luxury resale business by creating memorable experiences for our clients.
As a Client Experience Specialist, you will support customers from the moment they walk into our boutiques to learn about Rebag and the value of their one-loved items. Rebag is a leading force that powers the resale industry with the most innovative technology ever created, and you will help deliver an equally innovative store experience.
- Engage clients warmly, promptly & personally, and with the goal of opening the conversation and ensuring they feel welcome
- Understand who our guests are, what brought them to Rebag, and their passion for luxury items, thus creating a comprehensive customer profile
- Educate and excite guests by answering their questions and providing a tailored experience based on their interests and ownership of luxury goods
- Help Rebag build Familiarity, Comfort, and Trust by collecting customer contact information and scheduling appointments for individuals who exhibit ownership of luxury items or are looking for their first must-have luxury piece.
- Provide the highest level of customer service to all current and future clients
- Follow-up with customers through Rebag's CRM platform to build rapport
- Consult on the current market value of their items by utilizing Rebag's Clair Technology Suite
- Consistently aim for achieving sales target monthly
- Customer minded individual who can engage with Professionalism, Power, Pleasure and Performance
- Relatable and conversationalist not afraid of getting to new faces
- Passion for Fashion and Sustainability
- Tech Savy
- Demonstrate a mastery of all Rebag tools and services. Keep up with resale industry trends and incentives
- Ability to work week evenings and weekends
- Reliable and a team player
- Self-starter who likes to enjoy a new challenge
- Ambitious and willing to achieve goals set forth and wanting to be best-in-class at all things you set your mind to
- Able to present a case study on the industry and what makes Rebag a leader in the Industry
Hourly Rate: $19-$21 + monthly retail bonus