Senior Sales Development Representative
Sales & Business Development
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, November 21, 2023
Prelay’s Team Selling platform helps the world’s fastest-growing technology companies surpass their revenue goals. In a distributed world, revenue teams need better ways of running large, complex deals, without fumbling deliverables or context that can result in delays and slippage. We bring people and process together in one platform that integrates with widely-used software, providing unparalleled visibility and alignment for all teams involved in the deal, including sales, presales, revops, leadership, and beyond. We’re a category-creating, fast-scaling, well-funded startup with a global presence. Our solution has attracted investment from top-tier investors such as General Catalyst, NEA, Y Combinator, SV Angel, and Liquid2 Ventures (Joe Montana) as well as GTM executives from Datadog, Databricks, Box, Dropbox, Palantir, and SAP.
Join our mission and help us transform how revenue teams work together to drive growth like never before.
About the role
Prelay is in growth mode and looking to scale our SDR team. The position will be located remotely and reporting into our Head of Sales. As a Senior SDR you will help to define the processes and strategies used to expand our sales funnel. You will be with us in our early stage and gain invaluable learnings from our seasoned team. We believe in career development and promoting from within, this is a great opportunity for someone looking to kick-start their career in B2B SaaS sales.
In this role, you will:
- Execute and test an outbound business development plan to generate new business opportunities and conduct high level conversations with key stakeholders.
- Provide the best possible customer experience to all leads expressing interest in Prelay via multiple channels including phone, email and live chat.
- Conduct account & opportunity development best practices with email, phone, and social touches using sales technology.
- Work closely with the sales and marketing teams to continuously improve demand generation processes and best practice.
- Recommend process enhancements for more targeted demand generation efforts and improved selling techniques.
- Represent the Prelay brand with integrity and teamwork in all written and oral communication.
As an early Sales Development Representative hire, we’re looking for people who are eager to exceed these expectations:
- 1-2 years of general sales experience
- Ability to operate as both a player and coach
- Impressive strategic thinking throughout complex problems
- Embraces and thrives under ambiguity - we’re a small startup after all!
- Intellectual curiosity, high ambition, growth mindset
- Proven track record of taking initiative to proactively identify & solve problems with autonomy and confidence
- Strong attention to detail, communication and writing skills
- Bonus if you have experience with sales technology tools like Outreach, Salesforce and others.
What do we offer:
- Competitive Salary and meaningful equity
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage and partial company-paid coverage for dependents
- 401k plan
- Flexible PTO
- HolidaysSick days
- Parental Leave
- Remote work - work anywhere in the US
- Opportunities to connect in person with the team through virtual events and in-person events depending on location
- Weekly team lunches
- Company social events
The salary range for this role takes into account a wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including, but not limited to, skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs.
A reasonable estimate of the salary range for this position is $80K-90K OTE.