(Junior) Performance Marketing Manager (x/f/m) - SEA/Display
PowerUs is building the digital home for skilled blue-collar worker. We help workers like electricians or heating engineers to create their online profiles, network with other workers in our community, take free training courses and find better jobs with higher salaries. On the other hand, we help companies hire skilled workers faster so they can complete their projects, especially in the renewable energy sector such as solar and wind power systems. Qualified workers are the most important missing link in the energy transition towards renewable energy.
With the help of our platform, users can enter these new and exciting industries and earn up to 50% more. Since our founding, we have been backed by tier-1 investors such as General Catalyst, Y Combinator and HV Capital as well as successful business angels such as Max Viessmann, the founders of Personio and Mario Götze. In total, we have $12 million of venture capital.
- You are responsible for the conception, implementation, and optimization of KPI-driven performance marketing campaigns (e.g. SEA, Display) with the aim of bringing new craftsman to the platform (B2C)
- You are accountable for building and managing our Google Display & Native Display (B2C)
- You will continuously build your expertise to own the channels entrusted to you in the medium to long term
- You conduct tests on new headlines, descriptions, creatives, campaign types, and target audiences using common A/B testing tools
- You collaborate closely with various internal departments (Product, Tech, Design) to drive growth through cross-functional initiatives
- You are consistently seeking improvement opportunities and advancing automation within your domain
- You ideally possess experience in the field of performance marketing or a related field (nice to have but not mandatory)
- You have a strong grasp of numbers and an analytical mindset
- You consistently demonstrate high levels of commitment and enjoy proactively contributing new ideas
- You are proficient in both spoken and written English, good German knowledge is nice to have
- Above average salary + the possibility of ESOP (Employee Stock Option Program)
- Flexible working model - fully remote possible within Germany
- 30 days of vacation
- 500€ personal development budget per year for books, courses, conferences etc.
- 50€/ month mobility flat rate for sharing services such as cars, scooters, but also public transport and other mobility providers
- Bright open office with the most impressive roof terrace with a view of the TV tower and Berliner Dom
- Urban Sports Membership
- The opportunity to join an early-stage, fast-growing startup funded by Tier-1 investors
- The possibility to make a significant impact on the company strategy from the beginning and direct collaboration with the founders
- Unlimited drinks and snacks
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented groups only apply for jobs when they meet 100% of the qualifications. PowerUs encourages anyone who is interested in a position to apply.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Sounds good, but not a good fit for you? Just forward our job ad to others who are interested and receive a referral bonus of 1000€ if your referral is successfully hired!