(Senior) QA Engineer (x/f/m)
PowerUs is building the digital home for skilled blue-collar worker. We help workers like electricians or heating engineers to create their online profiles, network with other workers in our community, take free training courses and find better jobs with higher salaries. On the other hand, we help companies hire skilled workers faster so they can complete their projects, especially in the renewable energy sector such as solar and wind power systems. Qualified workers are the most important missing link in the energy transition towards renewable energy.
With the help of our platform, users can enter these new and exciting industries and earn up to 50% more. Since our founding, we have been backed by tier-1 investors such as General Catalyst, Y Combinator and HV Capital as well as successful business angels such as Max Viessmann, the founders of Personio and Mario Götze. In total, we have $12 million of venture capital.
- Being responsible for the quality of our product
- Analyze business requirements and contribute to the product development process (UX flows, missing connections, dependencies, etc)
- Taking ownership of test automation and coordinate testing flow and QA processes
- Ownership of handling and analyzing the bug reports
- Proven track on Computer Science / Engineering or related field, or equivalent professional experiences
- Great analytical skills
- Self-motivated and communicative
- At least 2~3 years of experience working with agile software development practices
- Experience writing acceptance and e2e tests, cypress
- Experience with our tech stack is a plus: Typescript, MongoDB, Cypress, K6, DroneCI, Sentry, Postman
- Fluent in English and German is a plus
- Above average salary + the possibility of ESOP (Employee Stock Option Program)
- Flexible working model
- 30 days of vacation
- 500€ personal development budget per year for books, courses, conferences etc.
- 50€/ month mobility flat rate for sharing services such as cars, scooters, but also public transport and other mobility providers
- Bright open office with the most impressive roof terrace with a view of the TV tower and Berliner Dom
- Urban Sports Membership
- The opportunity to join an early-stage, fast-growing startup funded by Tier-1 investors
- The possibility to make a significant impact on the company strategy from the beginning and direct collaboration with the founders
- Unlimited drinks and snacks
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented groups only apply for jobs when they meet 100% of the qualifications. PowerUs encourages anyone who is interested in a position to apply.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Sounds good, but not a good fit for you? Just forward our job ad to others who are interested and receive a referral bonus of 1000€ if your referral is successfully hired!
Something looks off?