Senior Product Designer (x/f/m)
PowerUs is building the digital home for skilled blue-collar worker. We help workers like electricians or heating engineers to create their online profiles, network with other workers in our community, take free training courses and find better jobs with higher salaries. On the other hand, we help companies hire skilled workers faster so they can complete their projects, especially in the renewable energy sector such as solar and wind power systems. Qualified workers are the most important missing link in the energy transition towards renewable energy.
With the help of our platform, users can enter these new and exciting industries and earn up to 50% more. Since our founding, we have been backed by tier-1 investors such as General Catalyst, Y Combinator and HV Capital as well as successful business angels such as Max Viessmann, the founders of Personio and Mario Götze. In total, we have $12 million of venture capital.
- You are responsible for the UI/UX design of our products and have a full focus on user-centered design
- You will work in a squad consisting of product, engineering and design
- You design new features and products before our development team implements them
- You will be responsible for drafting design strategies, wireframing, prototyping and creating mock-ups
- You deal with new concepts to improve our user experience
- You are the contact person for Product Management & Engineering to discuss design concepts
- You conduct user interviews and together with other research methods you incorporate your insights into your work
- You have a degree in a subject-relevant field (e.g. UX design, communication design, media informatics or similar) or have already gained relevant practical experience elsewhere
- You have practical experience in the area of product design and can handle common tools such as Figma, Adobe CC, Miro, Notion, etc.
- You already have experience in conducting user interviews
- You can conduct qualitative and quantitative research and incorporate it into your work
- You enjoy designing features and products and have fun learning a lot and constantly developing your design skills
- You work independently and on your own responsibility
- You already have some experience working in a product team consisting of product managers, data analysts and engineers
- You speak fluent English, German is a big plus
- Above average salary + the possibility of ESOP (Employee Stock Option Program)
- Flexible working model
- 30 days of vacation
- 500€ personal development budget per year for books, courses, conferences etc.
- 50€/ month mobility flat rate for sharing services such as cars, scooters, but also public transport and other mobility providers
- Bright open office with the most impressive roof terrace with a view of the TV tower and Berliner Dom
- Urban Sports Membership
- The opportunity to join an early-stage, fast-growing startup funded by Tier-1 investors
- The possibility to make a significant impact on the company strategy from the beginning and direct collaboration with the founders
- Unlimited drinks and snacks
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented groups only apply for jobs when they meet 100% of the qualifications. PowerUs encourages anyone who is interested in a position to apply.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Sounds good, but not a good fit for you? Just forward our job ad to others who are interested and receive a referral bonus of 1000€ if your referral is successfully hired!
Something looks off?