Senior Product Manager (x/f/m) - User Engagement & Retention
PowerUs is building the digital home for skilled blue-collar worker. We help workers like electricians or heating engineers to create their online profiles, network with other workers in our community, take free training courses and find better jobs with higher salaries. On the other hand, we help companies hire skilled workers faster so they can complete their projects, especially in the renewable energy sector such as solar and wind power systems. Qualified workers are the most important missing link in the energy transition towards renewable energy.
With the help of our platform, users can enter these new and exciting industries and earn up to 50% more. Since our founding, we have been backed by tier-1 investors such as General Catalyst, Y Combinator and HV Capital as well as successful business angels such as Max Viessmann, the founders of Personio and Mario Götze. In total, we have $12 million of venture capital.
- You are the Lead Product Manager in a squad consisting of yourself, designers and software developers and are responsible for the discovery and delivery of new features
- Your focus is mainly on the development of new features in the area of user engagement and retention (growth)
Examples of your daily work could be:
- Improving the onboarding user flow to keep more active users on the platform after 30 days
- Discovering opportunities (user research) that will keep a user coming back regularly after 24 months
- Launching a feed where users are regularly informed about salary updates, company updates and other possible contributions
As a squad you pursue a fixed goal - you are responsible for developing features (based on various KPIs and user insights) that bring you closer to the goal.
- E.g. you have the goal to increase the 30-Day Retention Rate by 20% - this is done on your own responsibility, without internal stakeholders telling you which features to build
- You are responsible for the communication with external and internal stakeholders regarding the further development of your product features
- You analyze quantitative and qualitative data independently and derive hypotheses for new opportunities and features from it
- You have 4+ years of product management experience
- You have a bachelor's or master's degree in MINT, business or similar fields
- You work very hypothesis-driven and focus on a very good discovery work (user research, interviews, ...)
- Your focus was mainly on end users (B2C) so far
- You have already worked in a fast growing company
- You have experience working in a startup
- You are very analytical and data driven
- You are an open, communicative person who can communicate efficiently with stakeholders and customers
- You have a hands-on mentality and are motivated to constantly challenge the status quo
- You are fluent in German and English (C1 or C2)
- Above average salary + the possibility of ESOP (Employee Stock Option Program)
- Fully remote possible
- 30 days of vacation
- 500€ personal development budget per year for books, courses, conferences etc.
- 50€/ month mobility flat rate for sharing services such as cars, scooters, but also public transport and other mobility providers
- Bright open office with the most impressive roof terrace with a view of the TV tower and Berliner Dom
- Urban Sports Membership
- The opportunity to join an early-stage, fast-growing startup funded by Tier-1 investors
- The possibility to make a significant impact on the company strategy from the beginning and direct collaboration with the founders
- Unlimited drinks and snacks
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented groups only apply for jobs when they meet 100% of the qualifications. PowerUs encourages anyone who is interested in a position to apply.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Sounds good, but not a good fit for you? Just forward our job ad to others who are interested and receive a referral bonus of 1000€ if your referral is successfully hired!
Something looks off?