Business Development Representative
PhotoShelter is a leading Digital Asset Management (DAM) that helps marketing and creative teams manage their assets online. Nearly 2,000 brands rely on PhotoShelter to get their creative content to their audience, including Delta Airlines, the Boston Red Sox, the University of Florida, the Special Olympics, FreshDirect and more.
As a Business Development Representative (BDR) at PhotoShelter you will play a crucial role in identifying and nurturing prospective customers. You will be responsible for both inbound and outbound lead management and will collaborate with both the sales and marketing teams to drive revenue growth.
- Lead generation
- Proactively identify and qualify inbound leads through various channels, to generate qualified meetings for the sales team
- Conduct outbound prospecting to target potential customers within our ideal customer profile, and generate qualified meetings for our account executives
- Lead management
- Effectively manage and prioritize a high volume of leads to ensure timely follow-up and engagement
- Utilize CRM tools to track and document lead interactions, ensuring accurate and up-to-date information
- Communication and relationship building
- Engage with prospects through phone calls, emails, and social media to understand their needs and educate them on the value of our solutions
- Collaborate with the sales and marketing teams to transition qualified leads and provide necessary information for the sales process
- Participate in regular meetings to provide insights, share feedback, and contribute to the continuous improvement of sales strategies
- Performance metrics
- Meet and exceed monthly and quarterly lead generation and conversion targets
- Drive your monthly and quarterly quota of qualified meetings that turn into opportunities and sales