PhotoShelter is a leading Digital Asset Management (DAM) that helps marketing and creative teams manage their assets online. Nearly 2,000 brands rely on PhotoShelter to get their creative content to their audience, including Delta, the Boston Red Sox, the University of Florida, the Special Olympics, FreshDirect and more.
We are looking for an intern to contribute to key strategic projects including:
- Market intelligence: Conduct market research/analysis, analyze competitors, track competitive intelligence to help us stay on the cutting edge of the market and grow.
- Content: Assist in the content development process, make updates to content, write content, and proof-read when needed.
- Industry associations: Help us identify the most relevant industry associations that we can be a part of, create a tracker, and make recommendations on how we should invest in them.
- Analysis and reporting: Analyze marketing campaign results - from emails, to website analytics and social media insights, to help us optimize our campaigns and improve our effectiveness.
- Sales and marketing enablement: Help in key projects to enable both the sales and marketing teams as needed.
With this internship you will develop important skills and acquire valuable experience that you can apply to your future career including:
- Analytical skills
- Sales and marketing best practices
- Growth strategies
- B2B SaaS / tech experience
- Cross-functional collaboration skills
- Currently pursuing or already have a degree in a relevant field (e.g. Business, Marketing, Economics, etc.)
- Strong analytical mindset with the ability to interpret and present insights effectively
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive and self-motivated, eager to learn and contribute to the team’s success
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion:
The team at PhotoShelter has a set of foundational values – among them are “we operate with heart” and “our integrity drives everything.” As these values guide our company, PhotoShelter is committed to maintaining a welcoming and respectful workplace that celebrates each employee’s unique identity. We recognize that diverse viewpoints and experiences are essential to the success of our team. Alongside our commitment to photographers and creative teams, we in turn ensure that team members from all backgrounds are supported to grow creatively and professionally in their careers at PhotoShelter. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and are committed to providing all employees with a work environment that celebrates individuality and remains free from any form of discrimination and harassment. It’s not about our bottom line, it’s about the core values that drive us forward. Our management team and hiring managers are mindful of the needs of our unique community, ensuring that our workplace is inclusive, welcoming and safe for all.
- $15/hr for 15-20 hours per week for 12 weeks (with opportunity for longer term if there is a fit and interest)
- Fully remote role (we do generally collaborate between 9am and 5pm eastern so some availability during those times is important)
- Top of the line tools (Google suite, Salesforce, Marketo, WordPress, etc.)
- Inspired Environment. Inc. Magazine named PhotoShelter one of the fastest growing companies in the US and we’ve been awarded one of the Best Places To Work by InternetWeek with special recognition for our employee happiness scores.
- Visual Media. Exposure to amazing photographers and videographers and new trends in the industry.