Who We Are
PathAI Diagnostics is on a mission to improve patient outcomes with AI-powered pathology. We are transforming traditional pathology methods into powerful, new technologies. These innovations in pathology can help accelerate drug development, improve confidence in the accuracy of diagnosis, and get life-saving therapies to patients more quickly. At PathAI, you'll work with a diverse and talented team of people, who are dedicated to solving complex problems and making a huge impact.
Where You Fit
We are searching for a talented field technician/phlebotomist for our PathAI Diagnostics Division remote location in Waco, Texas. This is a full-time position. This person will be responsible for obtaining blood and other specimens, handling and shipping to proper laboratory. The ideal candidate is someone who has strong phlebotomy, data entry skills and EMR experience. Attention to detail is paramount to apply their skill set in a fast-paced and growing company helping shape AI-powered pathology. Quality starts with specimen retrieval and processing.
Schedule of Role:
8:30 AM - 5:00 PM Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.
What You’ll Do
- Draw blood with proper draw order and process other specimens according to orders and practice of quality control set by PathAIDX .
- Follow all standards for safety and quality control, HIPAA, OSHA and MSDS
- Identify and enter correct specimen source(s), package and send to proper lab
- Maintain detailed specimen logs daily and shipping manifests.
- Work with private office staff and PathAI Manager
- Accurately proof documents for quality control: All information required insurance etc.
- Follow all procedures for all compliance laws at all times
What You Bring
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 year work experience preferred as Phlebotomist
- Medical terminology course/certificate preferred
- Phlebotomy Certificate Preferred.
- Strong phlebotomy skills and patient care
- Accuracy in Patient identifiers and all phlebotomy skills
- Self-motivated, organized, able to multi-task in a dynamic environment
- Must have positive internal customer service attitude and be a team player
We Want To Hear From You
At PathAI, we are looking for individuals who are team players, are willing to do the work no matter how big or small it may be, and who are passionate about everything they do. If this sounds like you, even if you may not match the job description to a tee, we encourage you to apply. You could be exactly what we're looking for.
PathAI is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to creating a workplace that is free of harassment and discrimination. We base our employment decisions on business needs, job requirements, and qualifications — that's all. We do not discriminate based on race, gender, religion, health, personal beliefs, age, family or parental status, or any other status. We don't tolerate any kind of discrimination or bias, and we are looking for teammates who feel the same way.