Lead Product Designer
Overjet is on a mission to improve oral health for all.
Our cutting-edge artificial intelligence technology encodes dentist-level training and analysis into scalable software tools. Today, our flagship products are used by some of the country’s largest insurance companies, dental support organizations, and dental practices to enable the best patient care.
We’re building an ambitious team of data scientists, software engineers, clinicians, and business thinkers and doers.
Overjet is backed by an amazing consortium of Venture Capital including General Catalyst, Insight Partners, Crosslink Capital and the E14 Fund. The company has raised nearly $80 million in capital to accelerate talent acquisition and product development driven by strong demand for Overjet’s dental AI.
The Practice Analytics team is dedicated to helping clinical teams deliver the best patient care at the dentist office. We apply Overjet’s cutting-edge dental AI in a SaaS platform so dentists can consistently identify needed patient care and better explain treatment needs with powerful AI visualizations.
As a Lead Product Designer, you will help us design both our Practice Products. You strive for making complex workflows simple. You’re a hands-on designer. You relish the opportunity to spend your day listening to customer feedback, working side-by-side with engineers and Product Managers to define how your ideas will come to life.
- Define and evangelize Overjet’s design principles and practices
- Lead user research as needed to inform UX design
- Distill complex dental practices and regulatory needs into simple outcome oriented user experiences
- Partner with the Product Managers, Engineers, Data Scientists, Clinical Researchers to define problems, prototype design and user experience
- Inspire and support product teams to help them build towards your UX vision efficiently
- 7+ years of product design experience at a high-growth B2B SaaS tech company
- A strong portfolio demonstrating both personal and team-based work
- Proficiency in user-centered design thinking methodologies
- Outstanding visual design aesthetics combined with holistic UX
- An understanding of acquisition & conversion, data-informed design
- Ability to articulate, negotiate, and refine design solutions with cross-functional partners
- Competitive Compensation and Equity
- Fully Remote Working Policy for US Based Employees
- 401k plans with a matching program
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage: 99% employee premium covered, 75% dependent premium covered
- Life and AD+D Insurance
- 8 weeks Paid Parental Leave
- Optional HSA with Employer contribution
- Flexible PTO policy and company-paid holidays
- Annual Learning and Development Stipend
- Work from Home Stipend
- Excellence: We set ambitious goals and strive for excellence.
- Velocity: We focus, act with urgency, and deliver results.
- Ownership: We take ownership, dive deep and solve problems.
- Win-win: We play to win, setting ourselves and our customers up for success.
- Growth:We stay curious, seek feedback, and continuously learn and grow.
- 2023 — #29 on Linkedin's Top Startups 2023: The 50 U.S. companies on the rise
- 2023 — Fast Company World Changing Ideas for Overjet’s FDA-cleared dental AI
- 2023 — Fast Company World Most Innovative Companies
- 2023 — Fast Company Top 10 Healthcare Companies in the World
- 2022 AI-50 Forbes
- 2022 22 Start-ups to Watch in 2022 - Built in Boston
- 2021 AI 100 Ranking, showcasing the 100 most promising private artificial intelligence companies in the world - CB Insights
- 2021 Digital Health 150, highlighting the 150 most promising private digital health companies in the world - CB Insights
- 2020 & 2019 Digital Health 150 - CB Insights
Overjet is an equal opportunity employer.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We believe diversity enriches our team so we hire people with a wide range of identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Even if you don't meet 100% of the qualifications for this job, we strongly encourage you to apply!
If you are a Colorado resident: Please contact us by emailing email@example.com to receive compensation and benefits information for this role. Please include the job title in the subject line of the email.