Director of New Products - Payer
Overjet is on a mission to improve oral health for all.
Our cutting-edge artificial intelligence technology encodes dentist-level training and analysis into scalable software tools. Today, our flagship products are used by some of the country’s largest insurance companies, dental support organizations, and dental practices to enable the best patient care.
We’re building an ambitious team of data scientists, software engineers, clinicians, and business thinkers and doers.
Overjet is backed by an amazing consortium of Venture Capital including General Catalyst, Insight Partners, Crosslink Capital and the E14 Fund. The company has raised nearly $80 million in capital to accelerate talent acquisition and product development driven by strong demand for Overjet’s dental AI.
As a Lead Product Manager, you will increase the impact of our Insurance product by identifying the top user problems to solve and the best ways to solve them. You focus on outcome over output and orient product development accordingly. You relish the opportunity to spend your day listening to customer feedback, working side-by-side with a cross functional team to define how the best ideas from your team or elsewhere come to life.
Our product development team comprises engineers, data scientists, technical project managers, clinicians, design and product management. We are small enough that it is easy for everyone to talk to each other and collaborate seamlessly. We err on the side of reaching out directly to whoever we need to talk to, to get things done, without any layers in between. We exhibit a bias for swift action and learning. We practice radical candor and support each other’s learning.
Responsibilities (ideally 5-7)
- Inspire and support your product team to build products that delight users and produce tangible business value
- Develop product vision and strategy based on analysis of market segments, product traction, complex customer needs and competitive products and secure buy in from your team and leadership
- Understand user pain points and describe the problems to solve to your engineering team, in the context of your product strategy
- Collaborating and planning with stakeholders across the business on all aspects needed to bring solutions to market
- Leading business and technical validation sessions with internal stakeholders and customers
- Setting adoption and engagement targets for products and articulating metrics against which success can be objectively measured
- Maintain an outcome oriented roadmap that is updated at a regular cadence so we know what bets we’re making now-next-later
- Communicate the impact of your product to clients and prospects directly and indirectly by enabling sales
- 7+ years of product management experience
- Enjoy working in a high growth, fast paced startup
- Experience with SaaS Products
- Bias to lead with user empathy
- Proven track record of bringing clarity to product vision, strategy, roadmap, prioritization
- Ability to communicate to technical and non-technical audiences, with engineers and C-level execs with ease
- Preferred: Demonstrable product experience building new products or consumer experiences
- Competitive Compensation and Equity
- Fully Remote Working Policy for US Based Employees
- 401k plans with a matching program
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage: 99% employee premium covered, 75% dependent premium covered
- Life and AD+D Insurance
- 8 weeks Paid Parental Leave
- Optional HSA with Employer contribution
- Flexible Time Off and company paid holidays
- Annual Learning and Development Stipend
- Work from Home Stipend
- Excellence: We set ambitious goals and strive for excellence.
- Velocity: We focus, act with urgency, and deliver results.
- Ownership: We take ownership, dive deep and solve problems.
- Win-win: We play to win, setting ourselves and our customers up for success.
- Growth: We stay curious, seek feedback, and continuously learn and grow.
- 2023 — #29 on Linkedin's Top Startups 2023: The 50 U.S. companies on the rise
- 2023 — Fast Company World Changing Ideas for Overjet’s FDA-cleared dental AI
- 2023 — Fast Company World Most Innovative Companies
- 2023 — Fast Company Top 10 Healthcare Companies in the World
- 2022 AI-50 Forbes
- 2022 22 Start-ups to Watch in 2022 - Built in Boston
- 2021 AI 100 Ranking, showcasing the 100 most promising private artificial intelligence companies in the world - CB Insights
- 2021 Digital Health 150, highlighting the 150 most promising private digital health companies in the world - CB Insights
- 2020 & 2019 Digital Health 150 - CB Insights
Overjet is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We believe diversity enriches our team so we hire people with a wide range of identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Even if you don't meet 100% of the qualifications for this job, we strongly encourage you to apply!
If you are a Colorado resident: Please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to receive compensation and benefits information for this role. Please include the job title in the subject line of the email.