Data Entry Specialist (CONTRACT)
Overjet is on a mission to improve oral health for all.
Our cutting-edge artificial intelligence technology encodes dentist-level training and analysis into scalable software tools. Today, our flagship products are used by some of the country’s largest insurance companies, dental support organizations, and dental practices to enable the best patient care.
We’re building an ambitious team of data scientists, software engineers, clinicians, and business thinkers and doers.
Overjet is backed by an amazing consortium of Venture Capital including General Catalyst, Insight Partners, Crosslink Capital and the E14 Fund. The company has raised nearly $80 million in capital to accelerate talent acquisition and product development driven by strong demand for Overjet’s dental AI.
Overjet is a leading dental AI company specializing in dental insurance claims processing. We are seeking a dedicated Data Entry Specialist to join our team. This is a remote contract position open to candidates residing anywhere in the United States (PT or MT time zones preferred). This is a 6-8 month contract with a possibility of extension. Contractors will be provided with a Chromebook for work use.
- Perform data entry tasks related to dental insurance claims processing.
- Download and upload images from a client portal to the Overjet portal.
- Ensure accurate and timely entry of data into our systems.
- Adhere to HIPAA policies and maintain the confidentiality of sensitive patient information.
- Prior experience in data entry is required.
- Familiarity with dental insurance claims or healthcare data entry is a plus.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in data entry.
- Reliable internet connection.
- Must comply with HIPAA policies and maintain data security.
- Ability to work core US business hours, preferably in PT or MT time zones.
- Ability to work 8 hours a day, 5 days a week.
- Contractors will work 8 hours a day, 5 days a week.
- Preferred work hours within PT or MT time zones.
- Contractors will be provided with a Chromebook for work use.
- Training will be provided to ensure proficiency in our systems and compliance with HIPAA policies.
Pay and Benefits:
- The hourly rate for this role is $15/hour.
- Possibility of extension beyond the initial contract.
- Work from the comfort of your own home.
- Excellence: We set ambitious goals and strive for excellence.
- Velocity: We focus, act with urgency, and deliver results.
- Ownership: We take ownership, dive deep and solve problems.
- Win-win: We play to win, setting ourselves and our customers up for success.
- Growth: We stay curious, seek feedback, and continuously learn and grow.
- 2023 — #29 on Linkedin's Top Startups 2023: The 50 U.S. companies on the rise
- 2023 — Fast Company World Changing Ideas for Overjet’s FDA-cleared dental AI
- 2023 — Fast Company World Most Innovative Companies
- 2023 — Fast Company Top 10 Healthcare Companies in the World
- 2022 AI-50 Forbes
- 2022 22 Start-ups to Watch in 2022 - Built in Boston
- 2021 AI 100 Ranking, showcasing the 100 most promising private artificial intelligence companies in the world - CB Insights
- 2021 Digital Health 150, highlighting the 150 most promising private digital health companies in the world - CB Insights
- 2020 & 2019 Digital Health 150 - CB Insights
Overjet is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We believe diversity enriches our team so we hire people with a wide range of identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Even if you don't meet 100% of the qualifications for this job, we strongly encourage you to apply!
If you are a Colorado resident: Please contact us by emailing email@example.com to receive compensation and benefits information for this role. Please include the job title in the subject line of the email.