Overjet is on a mission to improve oral health for all.
Our cutting-edge artificial intelligence technology encodes dentist-level training and analysis into scalable software tools. Today, our flagship products are used by some of the country’s largest insurance companies, dental support organizations, and dental practices to enable the best patient care.
We’re building an ambitious team of data scientists, software engineers, clinicians, and business thinkers and doers.
Overjet is backed by an amazing consortium of Venture Capital including General Catalyst, Insight Partners, Crosslink Capital and the E14 Fund. The company has raised nearly $80 million in capital to accelerate talent acquisition and product development driven by strong demand for Overjet’s dental AI.
We’re looking for an engaging, detail-oriented, and process-driven Implementation Specialist who will be responsible for onboarding and training our dental offices on the Overjet Platform.
- Guide customers through setting up and using the Overjet software.
- Plan and execute comprehensive training programs across all Overjet offices, adapting to both in-person and virtual environments to maximize product adoption and integration.
- Act as the primary consultant and resource for internal and external stakeholders during the Overjet onboarding process, significantly influencing customer acceptance and utilization.
- Initiate in-depth discussions with customers to gather valuable feedback, identifying opportunities for product and service enhancements.
- Collaborate with internal teams to effectively manage and streamline the entire training process, ensuring consistency and quality.
- Use your knowledge of dental practices to help dentists and their teams get the most out of Overjet.
- Ensure customers achieve proficiency in using the Overjet platform within the first 30 days of onboarding.
- Bachelor's degree or significant relevant experience.
- 5+ years of experience in training roles in SaaS, dental, or related fields.
- Experience working in a dental practice as a hygienist, or dental assistant.
- Proven ability in implementing processes and building new procedures in fast-growing. environments, reflecting strong organizational skills.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, essential for effective training and team collaboration.
- A strong enthusiasm for learning about artificial intelligence, insurance, dentistry, and technology,
- Willingness to travel 10-15% as needed.
- Competitive Compensation and Equity
- Fully Remote Working Policy for US Based Employees
- 401k plans with a matching program
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage: 99% employee premium covered, 75% dependent premium covered
- Life and AD+D Insurance
- 8 weeks Paid Parental Leave
- Optional HSA with Employer contribution
- Flexible Time Off and company paid holidays
- Annual Learning and Development Stipend
- Work from Home Stipend
- Excellence: We set ambitious goals and strive for excellence.
- Velocity: We focus, act with urgency, and deliver results.
- Ownership: We take ownership, dive deep and solve problems.
- Win-win: We play to win, setting ourselves and our customers up for success.
- Growth: We stay curious, seek feedback, and continuously learn and grow.
- 2023 — #29 on Linkedin's Top Startups 2023: The 50 U.S. companies on the rise
- 2023 — Fast Company World Changing Ideas for Overjet’s FDA-cleared dental AI
- 2023 — Fast Company World Most Innovative Companies
- 2023 — Fast Company Top 10 Healthcare Companies in the World
- 2022 AI-50 Forbes
- 2022 22 Start-ups to Watch in 2022 - Built in Boston
- 2021 AI 100 Ranking, showcasing the 100 most promising private artificial intelligence companies in the world - CB Insights
- 2021 Digital Health 150, highlighting the 150 most promising private digital health companies in the world - CB Insights
- 2020 & 2019 Digital Health 150 - CB Insights
Overjet is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We believe diversity enriches our team so we hire people with a wide range of identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Even if you don't meet 100% of the qualifications for this job, we strongly encourage you to apply!
If you are a Colorado resident: Please contact us by emailing email@example.com to receive compensation and benefits information for this role. Please include the job title in the subject line of the email.