Director of Content and Communications
Today, upwards of 50% of dentist-recommended treatments are declined by patients due to lack of clarity on their diagnosis and understanding of the corresponding treatments. Overjet is on a mission to change this and improve oral health for all.
Our AI-first technology analyzes dental X-rays in real time to visually annotate and quantify decay/cavities, plaque build-up, and bone loss. This allows dentists to be more precise and consistent in their diagnostics, but more importantly helps dentists to more clearly communicate areas of concern and corresponding treatments to patients.
The results are higher treatment acceptance and patient satisfaction, leading to business growth for dentists, and more importantly better health outcomes for patients.
Thousands of dentists already rely on Overjet already, but we know that AI will become the standard across the entire industry in the years to come.
In addition to helping dentists and their patients, Overjet also works directly with dental insurance companies that previously relied on a fully manual claim review process, which requires a dentist reviewing each claim. With Overjet, insurance companies automate the majority of the claim review process, using our AI technology to automatically approve medically necessary claims and only routing edge cases to dentists for manual review.
Building a content program and engine that engages and educates the market on the future that we’re building will be a massive accelerator in this transformation.
We’re looking for the best of the best to lead Overjet’s content efforts.
This isn’t a “write 3 blog posts per week and share them on social” kind of role.
Overjet is a new breed of company and a pioneer of a new category of technology. We are still in the early stages of leading an industry-wide transformation that will see Overjet’s technology become the standard across all dental businesses. Creating easy to understand, yet impossible to ignore content will be a massive driver in this transformation.
We’re looking for a Content Leader to tell Overjet’s story through content that is genuinely entertaining and provides real value to our audiences. The ideal candidate for this role sees content as a product in and of itself and has experience building content programs that are loved by B2B audiences.
TLDR: Build a content engine that is a competitive differentiator and growth driver for Overjet. In the future, Overjet will be known for best-in-class content thanks to your work and collaboration. Here are some things that you might work on to achieve this:
- Create the strategy and execute on content that’s memorable and influential across web, social, events, and other channels.
- Partner closely with Demand Generation to ensure the team has the content required to succeed across performance channels.
- Collaborate with leadership across marketing, product, and sales to evolve Overjet’s story and evangelize that story to our audience of customers, prospects, and industry influencers.
- Manage an external PR team as the internal champion and quarterback, including coordinating with internal teams and executives for PR opportunities.
- In partnership with a PR team, generate opportunities for coverage and inclusion in reports, lists, etc. by building relationships with media, analysts and other thought leaders in the dental space.
- Position Overjet as a leader by elevating our customers and partners by sharing success stories and championing their growth.
- Help define the future company narrative as our category (and our company) continues to grow and evolve.
- You tell us what you should do and what you want to do. We don’t want to restrict you to a bullet point list of activities.
- The ideal candidate will work with leadership to identify new high-leverage activities and opportunities for growth.
- Our job is to set you up for success and let you take ownership as a marketer.
- The ability to build a best-in-class B2B content program… think HockeyStack, Gong, Clari, Stord, Drift, Chili Piper… If you’ve proven your chops at building an amazing program, we don’t care if/where you went to school or how many years you’ve spent in any industry.
- The ideal candidate will be able to show a proven track record of leading content at a well-recognized brand with a unique voice and engaged audience.
- If you haven’t “done the job before” you’ll need to prove to us that you can do it, so be prepared to submit some work examples and justification in the event that your background doesn’t speak for itself.
Final note: You may be looking at Overjet’s brand, content, and marketing today and thinking “they aren’t at the level of any of these best-in-class organizations.” You’re right. We’re not… yet. But, we are on a path to be and making the investments required to get there… one of which is potentially hiring you.
- Competitive Compensation and Equity
- Fully Remote Working Policy for US Based Employees
- 401k plans with a matching program
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage: 99% employee premium covered, 75% dependent premium covered
- Life and AD+D Insurance
- 8 weeks Paid Parental Leave
- Optional HSA with Employer contribution
- Flexible Time Off and company paid holidays
- Annual Learning and Development Stipend
- Work from Home Stipend
- Take Ownership - Taking ownership if about taking initiative. We take ownership when we believe that taking action is not someone else’s responsibility
- Deliver Results Fast - It’s not about getting work done quickly. It’s about delivering results that meets a desired outcome and prioritizing tasks accordingly.
- Learn and Improve - We want learning as a lifelong process and look for ways to improve our understanding in all areas of both the healthcare and technology
- Collaborate Effectively - We know and understand people you work with, and share resources to help others.
- Have Fun - We stop to celebrate small wins. We are bias for positivity, and we enjoy what you do.
- 2023 — Fast Company World Changing Ideas for Overjet’s FDA-cleared dental AI
- 2023 — Fast Company World Most Innovative Companies
- 2023 — Fast Company Top 10 Healthcare Companies in the World
- 2022 AI-50 Forbes
- 2022 22 Start-ups to Watch in 2022 - Built in Boston
- 2021 AI 100 Ranking, showcasing the 100 most promising private artificial intelligence companies in the world - CB Insights
- 2021 Digital Health 150, highlighting the 150 most promising private digital health companies in the world - CB Insights
- 2020 & 2019 Digital Health 150 - CB Insights
Overjet is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We believe diversity enriches our team so we hire people with a wide range of identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Even if you don't meet 100% of the qualifications for this job, we strongly encourage you to apply!
If you are a Colorado resident: Please contact us by emailing email@example.com to receive compensation and benefits information for this role. Please include the job title in the subject line of the email.