Overjet is on a mission to improve oral healthcare for all.
Our cutting-edge artificial intelligence technology encodes dentist-level training and analysis into scalable software tools. Today, our flagship products are used by some of the country’s largest insurance companies, dental support organizations, and dental practices to enable the best patient care.
Overjet is hiring a talented and motivated Customer Solutions Engineer to onboard our customers by executing implementation strategies, troubleshooting issues, and advising on best practices for optimizing the use and expansion of our software.
- Interpreting and resolving user questions concerning system use and user behavior within clinics and determining the best implementation methodology for each customer
- Understanding customer requirements and implementing the best possible solution for each unique situation
- Exceeding customer expectations on response quality, timeliness of responses, and overall customer experience
- Resolving issues that are deemed not necessary for escalation to the Practice Engineering Team
- Assisting Practice Customer Success teams with system configurations and user management
- Identifying and implementing opportunities for increased operational efficiencies with clinic onboarding & support procedures to enhance client service delivery
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or other related field
- 3+ years of experience in a customer-facing technical position is required (ideally for a SaaS company)
- A passion for providing excellent customer service; delighting customers comes naturally to you
- Ability to evaluate, troubleshoot, and follow-up on customer issues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong understanding of Google applications, query tools, cloud based environments, and database systems
- Familiarity with Python, Public Cloud Platform(s) [AWS / Google Cloud Platform, Azure, etc.], basic networking / IT knowledge
- Competitive Compensation and Equity
- Fully Remote Working Policy for US Based Employees
- 401k plans with a matching program
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage: 99% employee premium covered, 75% dependent premium covered
- Life and AD+D Insurance
- 8 weeks Paid Parental Leave
- Optional HSA with Employer contribution
- Flexible PTO policy and company-paid holidays
- Annual Learning and Development Stipend
- Work from Home Stipend
- 2022 AI-50 Forbes
- 2022 22 Start-ups to Watch in 2022 - Built in Boston
- 2021 AI 100 Ranking, showcasing the 100 most promising private artificial intelligence companies in the world - CB Insights
- 2021 Digital Health 150, highlighting the 150 most promising private digital health companies in the world - CB Insights
- 2020 & 2019 Digital Health 150 - CB Insights
Overjet is an equal opportunity employer.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We believe diversity enriches our team so we hire people with a wide range of identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Even if you don't meet 100% of the qualifications for this job, we strongly encourage you to apply!
If you are a Colorado resident: Please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to receive compensation and benefits information for this role. Please include the job title in the subject line of the email.