Senior Manager of Revenue Operations
Overjet is on a mission to improve oral health for all.
Our cutting-edge artificial intelligence technology encodes dentist-level training and analysis into scalable software tools. Today, our flagship products are used by some of the country’s largest insurance companies, dental support organizations, and dental practices to enable the best patient care.
We’re building an ambitious team of data scientists, software engineers, clinicians, and business thinkers and doers.
Overjet is backed by an amazing consortium of Venture Capital including General Catalyst, Insight Partners, Crosslink Capital and the E14 Fund. The company has raised nearly $80 million in capital to accelerate talent acquisition and product development driven by strong demand for Overjet’s dental AI.
The Revenue Operations Leader will be responsible for managing the end-to-end revenue operations function for Overjet. They will work closely with the sales, success, marketing, and finance teams to develop and execute strategies that drive revenue growth and profitability. Their primary goal will be to optimize revenue generation by improving processes, technology, and data management, ultimately ensuring accurate and efficient revenue recognition and forecasting.
- Develop and implement revenue operations strategies, including sales process optimization, lead management, sales forecasting, and deal management.
- Drive alignment between sales, marketing, and finance teams to ensure accurate forecasting, timely invoicing, and efficient revenue recognition.
- Develop and implement sales and revenue reporting processes to provide meaningful insights to leadership and improve decision-making.
- Manage and optimize our CRM and other sales technology tools to ensure data accuracy, integrity, and accessibility.
- Lead and develop a high-performing revenue operations team, providing coaching, mentoring, and performance feedback.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to improve lead generation and qualification processes, ensuring a consistent pipeline of high-quality leads.
- Work with the finance team to ensure accurate revenue reporting, compliance with revenue recognition policies, and adherence to accounting standards.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and automation to increase efficiency and reduce manual effort across revenue operations.
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders to implement revenue-generating initiatives and identify areas for revenue growth.
- Quota, Commission, Comp plans (Have the right comp plan that aligned reps behaviors with company goals)
- Align on rep performance with department heads and finance.
- Develop reporting and dashboards for departments.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or related field.
- Experience in the Dental Industry.
- Experience in Sales or Success (Held a bag)
- Experience managing and developing high-performing teams, with a strong focus on coaching, mentoring, and performance feedback.
- Strong analytical and data management skills, with experience using CRM and other sales technology tools to drive insights and improve decision-making.
- Proven ability to drive cross-functional collaboration and alignment, with excellent communication and relationship-building skills.
- Strong project management skills, with experience managing multiple projects simultaneously and driving them to completion.
- Experience in a fast-paced, high-growth environment, with the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities and requirements.
- Competitive Compensation and Equity
- Fully Remote Working Policy for US Based Employees
- 401k plans with a matching program
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage: 99% employee premium covered, 75% dependent premium covered
- Life and AD+D Insurance
- 8 weeks Paid Parental Leave
- Optional HSA with Employer contribution
- Flexible PTO policy and company-paid holidays
- Annual Learning and Development Stipend
- Work from Home Stipend
- 2022 AI-50 Forbes
- 2022 22 Start-ups to Watch in 2022 - Built in Boston
- 2021 AI 100 Ranking, showcasing the 100 most promising private artificial intelligence companies in the world - CB Insights
- 2021 Digital Health 150, highlighting the 150 most promising private digital health companies in the world - CB Insights
- 2020 & 2019 Digital Health 150 - CB Insights
Overjet is an equal opportunity employer.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We believe diversity enriches our team so we hire people with a wide range of identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Even if you don't meet 100% of the qualifications for this job, we strongly encourage you to apply!
If you are a Colorado resident: Please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to receive compensation and benefits information for this role. Please include the job title in the subject line of the email.
Something looks off?