Senior Analyst, Growth Operations
Hi, we're Oscar. We're hiring a Growth Operations Senior Analyst to join our Insurance Growth team.
Oscar is the first health insurance company built around a full stack technology platform and a focus on serving our members. We started Oscar in 2012 to create the kind of health insurance company we would want for ourselves—one that behaves like a doctor in the family.
About the role
As the Senior Analyst, Growth Operations you will work on the Oscar Growth Operations team to support and improve Oscar’s sales channels and partnerships.
You will report to the.Sr. Manager Growth Technical Operations.
This is a hybrid role. You will work part of the time in the New York office and part of the time work-from-home/remote. #LI-Hybrid
The base pay for this role is: $76,000 - $99,750 per.year You are also eligible for employee benefits, participation in Oscar’s unlimited vacation program, and annual performance bonuses.
- Manage implementations and onboarding operations with main distribution partners to help them to sell and enroll Oscar products
- Identify and resolve gaps within our sales processes and develop recommendations on how to improve efficiency of our various sales channels
- Provide advanced support on complex escalations and work across the organization to identify root causes and manage resolution
- Be subject matter expert for staff members across Sales, Operations, and Marketing, and contribute to cross-functional projects across the organization
- Monitor main operational metrics and keep management informed of insights
- 3+ years of experience in an operations role, or other relevant experience
- 3+ years of experience working on projects with a team-based approach
- Experience using basic SQL queries to pull data from databases
- Experience working with CRMs and sales operations solutions (Salesforce, Zendesk)
- Experience working within healthcare or insurance industries
This is an authentic Oscar Health job opportunity. Learn more about how you can safeguard yourself from recruitment fraud here.
At Oscar, being an Equal Opportunity Employer means more than upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. It means that we cultivate an environment where people can be their most authentic selves and find both belonging and support. We're on a mission to change health care -- an experience made whole by our unique backgrounds and perspectives..
Final offer amounts, within the base pay set forth above, are determined by factors including your relevant skills, education, and experience.
Full-time employees are eligible for benefits including: medical, dental, and vision benefits, 11 paid holidays, paid sick time, paid parental leave, 401(k) plan participation, life and disability insurance, and paid wellness time and reimbursements.
Oscar applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to applicant’s disability or need for accommodation. Any Oscar applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Oscar Benefits Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) to make the need for an accommodation known.
Something looks off?