Culture & Engagement Specialist
Hi, we're Oscar. We're hiring a Culture & Engagement Specialist to join our Culture & Engagement team.
About the role
The Culture & Engagement Specialist administers the culture programs, employee insights and engagement programs, and new hire orientation and integration. Working within the Culture & Engagement team to develop programming and resources that promote and strengthen Oscar's culture and partner with colleagues to integrate culture guidelines and best practices into workforce processes.
You will report into the Culture and Engagement Manager.
This is a hybrid role. You will work part of the time in the Tempe, AZ office and part of the time work-from-home/remote. #LI-Hybrid
The base pay for this role in is: $68,400 - $89,775 per year. You are also bonus eligible.
- Execute programming, administration, planning of new hire orientation for individual contributors and managers. This includes working with partners and stakeholders across the company.
- Support the project planning of complex company wide culture initiatives and programs by independently managing events and programming.
- Support the design and execution of culture-based programming for the entire company -- both in person and remotely.
- Manage record keeping for programming, events, collateral, and other related expenses.
- Act as SME while working with Oscar's People Service Center to ensure culture and employee insights processes are well managed and that issues are handled when escalated.
- 3 years experience managing events or corporate programs
- 3 years creating processes independently or in a group setting
- 2 years experience creating or contributing to specific communications that reach a diverse audience
- Experience identifying and leveraging key relationships to build programming and to meet goals
- Project management experience
- Intimate knowledge of applications such as; Google Suite, Workday, and JIRA
This is an authentic Oscar Health job opportunity. Learn more about how you can safeguard yourself from recruitment fraud here.
At Oscar, being an Equal Opportunity Employer means more than upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. It means that we cultivate an environment where people can be their most authentic selves and find both belonging and support. We're on a mission to change health care -- an experience made whole by our unique backgrounds and perspectives..
Final offer amounts, within the base pay set forth above, are determined by factors including your relevant skills, education, and experience.
Full-time employees are eligible for benefits including: medical, dental, and vision benefits, 11 paid holidays, paid sick time, paid parental leave, 401(k) plan participation, life and disability insurance, and paid wellness time and reimbursements.
Oscar applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to applicant’s disability or need for accommodation. Any Oscar applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Oscar Benefits Team (email@example.com) to make the need for an accommodation known.
Something looks off?