Title Processing Specialist
Oportun (Nasdaq: OPRT) is a digital banking platform that puts its 1.9 million members' financial goals within reach. With intelligent borrowing, savings, budgeting, and spending capabilities, Oportun empowers members with the confidence to build a better financial future. Since inception, Oportun has provided more than $15.5 billion in responsible and affordable credit, saved its members more than $2.3 billion in interest and fees, and helped our members save an average of more than $1,800 annually. For more information, visit Oportun.com.
WORKING AT OPORTUN
Working at Oportun means enjoying a differentiated experience of being part of a team that fosters a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture where we all feel a sense of belonging and are encouraged to share our perspectives. This inclusive culture is directly connected to our organization's performance and ability to fulfill our mission of delivering affordable credit to those left out of the financial mainstream. We celebrate and nurture our inclusive culture through our employee resource groups.
- Review and decision vehicle documentation for approval of secured personal loans
- Checks for accuracy in the customer provided documentation and ensures that all information meets Oportun’s standards
- Reports to management on the status of any missing or problem
- Maintain current knowledge of all applicable lending regulations and Oportun Policies
- Ensure all vital information and documentation is acquired for all SPL applications submitted for review
- Effectively communicates and collaborates with business partners to ensure applications are accurately routed for follow up
- 1 to 2 years of Customer Service Experience
- Multiple years of Auto Finance Experience
- Knowledgeable of Microsoft 365
- Tittle Processing Experience
- Requires general knowledge of captive automobile finance sufficient to handle sophisticated problems related to the work
- Good oral/written communication Strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills. Good problem-solving skills.
- Bi-lingual (Preferred).
- Read rapidly from both paper and a computer terminal
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks such as: lifting, standing, sitting, reaching, twisting, sealing envelopes, filing, and reading
- Ability to lift and transport up to 30 lbs. and push carts
The US base hourly range for this full-time position is $19.62 - $29.42.
Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects a national minimum and maximum range for new hire salaries for this position. Within this range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, such as job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range that meets your criteria during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation range listed in this posting reflects only the base salary for this position and does not include other compensation elements or benefits.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider all qualified applicants for employment opportunities without regard to race, age, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other category protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
California applicants can find a copy of Oportun's CCPA Notice here: https://oportun.com/privacy/california-privacy-notice/.
We will never request personal identifiable information (bank, credit card, etc.) before you are hired. We do not charge you for pre-employment fees such as background checks, training, or equipment. If you think you have been a victim of fraud by someone posing as us, please report your experience to the FBI’s Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3).