Operations Coaching Supervisor, PAS
Oportun (Nasdaq: OPRT) is a digital banking platform that puts its 1.9 million members' financial goals within reach. With intelligent borrowing, savings, budgeting, and spending capabilities, Oportun empowers members with the confidence to build a better financial future. Since inception, Oportun has provided more than $15.5 billion in responsible and affordable credit, saved its members more than $2.3 billion in interest and fees, and helped our members save an average of more than $1,800 annually. For more information, visit Oportun.com.
WORKING AT OPORTUN
Working at Oportun means enjoying a differentiated experience of being part of a team that fosters a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture where we all feel a sense of belonging and are encouraged to share our perspectives. This inclusive culture is directly connected to our organization's performance and ability to fulfill our mission of delivering affordable credit to those left out of the financial mainstream. We celebrate and nurture our inclusive culture through our employee resource groups.
The Phone Application Support Department (PAS) has as objective to establish contact with current and potential customers to process their loan applications through the department itself by phone, as a better alternative to the applications made in the store locations by letting them know about the benefits of our financial products and the phone applications.
PAS Department will handle different types of calls depending on the situation:
- Potential customers who actively are looking for information about our products as a result of the word of mouth/recommendation of our current customers or the marketing efforts.
- Current customers looking for a loan renewal
- Current and potential customers requesting follow up on their applications
- Current and potential customers that filled out an application for a loan that was not completed and may need assistance depending on their individual situation (customer no longer needs the money, does not know how to use the platform…)
- Current customer’s referrals who might be interested in being an Oportun customer
- Potential customers included in the list provided by credit and financial entities that previously received user’s authorization to share their information
We are seeking a service coach. The supervisor will provide support. performance management and on-going development to agents focused on NPS and Customer satisfaction. Also responsible for the continuous improvement and attainment of performance results of the department.
The Phone Application Support (PAS) Supervisor’s responsibilities are:
- Coach and lead a team of Phone application Support agents for a defined group in compliance with company guidelines, regulations in order to maximize revenue.
- Oversee all required daily functions with the operations.
- Set and enforce Clear Expectations for the team through ongoing performance discussions.
- Monitor and evaluate individual and team performance against objectives.
- Coordinates work activities with other supervisors, agents.
- Provides coaching and feedback to team members.
- Assist phone application support Manager in developing and implementing strategies that lead to accomplish KPI’s
- Supervise PAS Staff and leads to a positive work environment.
- Prepare management reports and make presentations of results and analysis, as necessary.
The following must also be met by the PAS Supervisor:
- Receive feedback from team leaders and provide feedback if needed and apply the received feedback to their daily activities
- Drive themselves with all integrity
- Contribute to reach the department goals and metrics
- Adhering to all company policies and procedures
- Bilingual skills (Fluent English B2 or higher / Spanish)
- Outstanding problem-solving capabilities
- Able to assess team member performance and implement action plans
- Communicate (verbally and written) effectively with all levels within the organization and recommend improvements when necessary
- Able to identify and resolve issues
- Quick thinker, with an ability to understand and interpret information promptly and effectively
- +6 months experience in call center
- Leadership experience
- Schedule availability
- High School Diploma
- Proficiency with computers, especially with CRM software, and strong typing skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Must have at least 6 months of tenure
- Must not have any written warnings or unexcused abscences in the last 6 months
- Must have a good performance in past 6 months
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider all qualified applicants for employment opportunities without regard to race, age, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other category protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
California applicants can find a copy of Oportun's CCPA Notice here: https://oportun.com/privacy/california-privacy-notice/.
We will never request personal identifiable information (bank, credit card, etc.) before you are hired. We do not charge you for pre-employment fees such as background checks, training, or equipment. If you think you have been a victim of fraud by someone posing as us, please report your experience to the FBI’s Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3).