Oportun (Nasdaq: OPRT) is a digital banking platform that puts its 1.9 million members' financial goals within reach. With intelligent borrowing, savings, budgeting, and spending capabilities, Oportun empowers members with the confidence to build a better financial future. Since inception, Oportun has provided more than $15.5 billion in responsible and affordable credit, saved its members more than $2.3 billion in interest and fees, and helped our members save an average of more than $1,800 annually. For more information, visit Oportun.com.
WORKING AT OPORTUN
Working at Oportun means enjoying a differentiated experience of being part of a team that fosters a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture where we all feel a sense of belonging and are encouraged to share our perspectives. This inclusive culture is directly connected to our organization's performance and ability to fulfill our mission of delivering affordable credit to those left out of the financial mainstream. We celebrate and nurture our inclusive culture through our employee resource groups.
- Real Time monitoring for KPIs in Contact Center, reporting and provide details about impacts or issues
- Process all agents time off request within parameters established
- Skills adjustments to maintain KPIs, campaigns and operational needs
- Process agendas and pauses required by operations
- Support other teams with data needed from Workforce related with schedules
- Update reports for Campaigns and Agents Adherence
- Full time availability
- They must possess strong communication skills to ensure that operational partners are kept informed of developments effectively and to ensure that all appropriate staff are aware of issues
- Workforce analyst must be able to work independently as well as function effectively as a member of a team
- Ability to establish an efficient workplace environment, therefore, it is important that they are able to manage a range of tasks and prioritize their responsibilities, and meet deadlines
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Office, in order to store data, create reports, produce schedules and perform other tasks. They must also have working knowledge of workforce management software used to manage schedules, work flow, and statistical data
- The ability to work effectively in a fast-paced situation and to handle stress, as well as to adapt to rapid changes in information, process, direction, or immediate workflow
- English Fluency required
- 1+ years of workforce real time experience
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider all qualified applicants for employment opportunities without regard to race, age, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other category protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
California applicants can find a copy of Oportun's CCPA Notice here: https://oportun.com/privacy/california-privacy-notice/.
We will never request personal identifiable information (bank, credit card, etc.) before you are hired. We do not charge you for pre-employment fees such as background checks, training, or equipment. If you think you have been a victim of fraud by someone posing as us, please report your experience to the FBI’s Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3).