Service Desk Agent
Oportun (Nasdaq: OPRT) is a digital banking platform that puts its 1.9 million members' financial goals within reach. With intelligent borrowing, savings, budgeting, and spending capabilities, Oportun empowers members with the confidence to build a better financial future. Since inception, Oportun has provided more than $15.5 billion in responsible and affordable credit, saved its members more than $2.3 billion in interest and fees, and helped our members save an average of more than $1,800 annually. For more information, visit Oportun.com.
WORKING AT OPORTUN
Working at Oportun means enjoying a differentiated experience of being part of a team that fosters a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture where we all feel a sense of belonging and are encouraged to share our perspectives. This inclusive culture is directly connected to our organization's performance and ability to fulfill our mission of delivering affordable credit to those left out of the financial mainstream. We celebrate and nurture our inclusive culture through our employee resource groups.
- Provide support for computer hardware and any authorized desktop software in Mac, Windows & iPhone.
- When the restoration of service is beyond the scope of the Service Desk Agent, he/she will escalate the issue/problem to proper level 2 and 3 support team members with proper/required documentation.
- Develop trends by monitoring and analyzing incoming calls, problems, and support requests.
- Attend incoming requests and issues via all approved communication channels to ensure courteous, timely and effective resolution.
- Logging of each request or incident into ServiceNow
- Correct categorization and prioritization of tickets according to Priority Matrix
- Identify and learn appropriate software and hardware, used, and supported by the organization.
- Perform post-resolution follow ups to ensure fulfillment.
- Reinforce SLAs to manage end-user expectations.
- Perform rotational shift to provide support around the clock.
- 1-3 years Help Desk or IT support or Remote support experience.
- Must have experience dealing with international clients for IT/helpdesk support.
- Excellent verbal and written skills & ability to remain composed and professional during working hours.
- Excellent proactive problem solving and issue resolution skills.
- Availability to work rotating shifts.
- Customer service/satisfaction experience is key.
- Familiarity with the fundamental principles of ITIL.
- Highly motivated, self-starter with a positive attitude and strong initiative to face the challenges of a very fast-paced, high-energy, yet sometimes stressful, customer-focused operations organization.
- Exceptional Teamwork spirit.
- Windows OS, Mac OS.
- Mobile Devices iOS and preferred Android.
- Ability to visualize a problem or situation and think abstractly to solve it.
- Preferable basic understanding of the following:
- OKTA Admin
- MS Active Directory
- Windows PC
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider all qualified applicants for employment opportunities without regard to race, age, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other category protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
California applicants can find a copy of Oportun's CCPA Notice here: https://oportun.com/privacy/california-privacy-notice/.
We will never request personal identifiable information (bank, credit card, etc.) before you are hired. We do not charge you for pre-employment fees such as background checks, training, or equipment. If you think you have been a victim of fraud by someone posing as us, please report your experience to the FBI’s Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3).