Credit Card Sales - DSA
*Apply only if you are dealing with credit card sales DSA Vertical in Mumbai Region*
At the core we believe that people who are driven by passion are the ones who drive this world.We at
ZET are a bunch of passionate people who are on a mission to make a difference in people's lives. We
are bringing fintech to the untapped Bharat of 500 million online users. We are building the largest
network of trusted agents via a platform that connects consumers to financial brands with the power
of technology. Alongside providing a source of income to the largest unemployed sector.
Building for the next billion users, we are determined to expand the reach of fintech to Bharat.
Employing millions of agents across tier 2, 3 & 4 cities of India, our app acts as a platform that helps
digital first fintech brands reach the users in the untapped parts. Raising $13M in our series A funding
in March 2022, we are proud to be backed by General Catalyst, Nexus, Sequoia Surge, Waterbridge
and other leading Angel Investors. Starting with only two in 2019, we are now a workforce of high
spirited people diligently striving to enable fintech for Bharat.
Problems we are solving
● Lack of awareness - Consumers are unaware of the best financial solutions in the
● No proper medium - Fintech brands find it difficult to reach out to the right consumers
in tier 2,3 & 4 cities.
● Trust deficit - Unlike an urban user, consumers from rural areas lack trust in modern
fintech services & products
The rise of ZET
● April 2019, Founded by Manish Shara & Yash Desai
● August, 2020, Raised Seed Funding led by Waterbridge Ventures
● July 2021, Raised $5 M led by Sequoia’s Surge, Nexus Venture Partners & renowned
● March 2022, Raised $13M in Series A round led by General Catalyst & renowned
● July 2022, Onboarded Lokesh Agarwal (Ex.Facebook,Amazon) as CTO
Angel Investors who trust our mission
● Kunal Shah - Co Founder, CRED
● Kalyan Krishnamurthy- CEO Flipkart
● Harshil Mathur - Co Founder, Razorpay
● Vidit Aatrey - Founder & CEO, Meesho
● Sujeet Kumar - Co Founder, Udaan
● Lalit Keshre - CEO, GROWW
● Gaurav Munjal - Co-founder & CEO, Unacademy
● Aakrit Vaish - Co-founder & CEO, Haptik
● Jitendra Gupta - Founder, Jupiter
● Amrish Rau - CEO PineLabs
● Gokul Rajaram - Product & Business, Doordash
● High-end Technology
● Make in India
● Accelerated GrowthWorking experience in Controllership profile
● Build for next Billion users
● Fast pace & Innovation
● Opportunity to Thrive
Job Title: City Manager - DSA
Job Summary: Are you a dynamic leader with a proven track record in the BFSI sector? ZET is in
search of a driven and experienced Sales Head to oversee our Growth channel on a nationwide scale.
In this pivotal role, you'll have the chance to spearhead growth, shape strategies, and enhance the
experience for our esteemed clientele.
● Channel Excellence: Develop inventive channel strategies, craft enticing schemes, and
establish streamlined payout processes, leveraging cutting-edge technology to elevate
● Fuel Expansion: Identify and implement fresh initiatives, draft market expansion blueprints,
and deploy localised strategies to foster business growth and gain a competitive edge.
● Effortless Operations: Collaborate with various stakeholders, including regional DSA heads,
DSA Key Account Managers, external partners, connectors, and callers, to promptly address
concerns and ensure smooth day-to-day operations.
● Guidance and Empowerment: Offer hands-on mentorship, training, and ongoing support to
DST, connectors equipping them with the tools and skills needed to deliver exceptional
● Insights from Data: Leverage data analytics to make informed decisions, spot trends, and
proactively tackle challenges to optimise performance and enrich the customer journey.
● Continuous Enhancement: Keep a vigilant eye on the Connector channel's performance
metrics, implement corrective actions, and introduce industry best practices to elevate overall
efficiency and productivity.
● Budget & ROI - Optimise best ROI within the budgets allocated.
Skills & Attitudes
Forward-Thinking Leadership: A results-driven leader with a track record of steering sales,
managing sizable teams, and fostering a culture of excellence.
Analytical Prowess: Utilise data-driven insights to devise potent sales strategies and make informed
decisions that lead to sustainable business growth.
Ownership & Initiative: Demonstrate a high level of ownership, initiative, and thrive in a dynamic,
Problem-Solving Expertise: Possess exceptional problem-solving skills and the ability to identify
and overcome challenges.
Team Collaboration: Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate effectively with
diverse teams and stakeholders to achieve common goals.
Innovative Mindset: Exhibit creativity and a forward-thinking approach to develop and implement
pioneering strategies that set ZET apart in the BFSI sector.
Customer-Centric Approach: Prioritise customer satisfaction and work towards enhancing the gold
loan experience through innovative solutions and personalised services.
Adaptability: Ability to adjust to changing market dynamics, industry trends, and organisational
priorities to ensure continued success.
Communication Skills: Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively convey
strategies, expectations, and updates to various teams and stakeholders.
● Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Finance, or a related field (MBA preferred).
● Proven experience in a leadership role within the BFSI sector, with a focus on Credit card and
other loan products.
● Strong track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets and driving business growth.
● Proficiency in data analytics tools and the ability to derive actionable insights.
● In-depth understanding of the regulatory environment and compliance requirements within