At the core we believe that people who are driven by passion are the ones who drive this world. We at ZET are a bunch of passionate people who are on a mission to redefine the way India earns. We are bringing fintech to the untapped Bharat of 500 million online users. We are building the largest network of trusted agents via a platform that connects consumers to financial brands with the power of technology. Alongside providing a source of income to the largest unemployed sector.
Building for the next billion users, we are determined to expand the reach of fintech to Bharat. Employing millions of agents across tier 2, 3 & 4 cities of India, our app acts as a platform that helps digital first fintech brands reach the users in the untapped parts. Raising $13M in our series A funding in March 2022, we are proud to be backed by General Catalyst, Nexus, Sequoia Surge, Waterbridge and other leading Angel Investors. Starting with only two in 2019, we are now a workforce of high spirited people diligently striving to enable fintech for Bharat.
Problems we are solving
- Lack of awareness - Consumers are unaware of the best financial solutions in the market.
- No proper medium - Fintech brands find it difficult to reach out to the right consumers in tier 2,3 & 4 cities.
- Trust deficit - Unlike an urban user, consumers from rural areas lack trust in modern fintech services & products
The rise of ZET
- April 2019, Founded by Manish Shara & Yash Desai
- August, 2020, Raised Seed Funding led by Waterbridge Ventures
- July 2021, Raised $5 M led by Sequoia’s Surge, Nexus Venture Partners & renowned Angel investors.
- March 2022, Raised $13M in Series A round led by General Catalyst & renowned Angel investors.
- July 2022, Onboarded Lokesh Agarwal (Ex.Facebook,Amazon) as CTO
Angel Investors who trust our mission
- Kunal Shah - Co Founder, CRED
- Kalyan Krishnamurthy- CEO Flipkart
- Harshil Mathur - Co Founder, Razorpay
- Vidit Aatrey - Founder & CEO, Meesho
- Sujeet Kumar - Co Founder, Udaan
- Lalit Keshre - CEO, GROWW
- Gaurav Munjal - Co-founder & CEO, Unacademy
- Aakrit Vaish - Co-founder & CEO, Haptik
- Jitendra Gupta - Founder, Jupiter
- Amrish Rau - CEO PineLabs
- Gokul Rajaram - Product & Business, Doordash
- High-end Technology
- Make in India
- Accelerated Growth
- Build for next Billion users
- Fast pace & Innovation
- Opportunity to Thrive
- Conceptualizing, ideating, and writing engaging copies for the brand’s day-to-day communications that go out to more than 10 lakh users
- Review & edit creative material for grammar, accuracy, clarity, readability, consistency, and coherence
- Use the power of language, tone of voice, and communication skills to deliver high-quality and engaging copy
- Provide communication solutions in the form of mailers, blogs, push notifications, and social media copies
- Work with key stakeholders and subject matter experts to gather information and turn it into compelling, digestible, and appropriate content
- 2-3 years of experience in creative writing / copywriting
- Ability to come up with ideas and communication strategies to generate engaging content/communication from the brand
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and juggle content between multiple products, stakeholders, and channels
- Excellent communication and grammatical skills
- Strong understanding of digital and social platforms, as well as their use in marketing
- Understanding and executing the brief from various product stakeholders
- Experience in a marketing agency is a plus