Senior Engineering Manager
At the core we believe that people who are driven by passion are the ones who drive this world. We at ZET are a bunch of passionate people who are on a mission to redefine the way India earns. We are bringing fintech to the untapped Bharat of 500 million online users. We are building the largest network of trusted agents via a platform that connects consumers to financial brands with the power of technology. Alongside providing a source of income to the largest unemployed sector.
Building for the next billion users, we are determined to expand the reach of fintech to Bharat. Employing millions of agents across tier 2, 3 & 4 cities of India, our app acts as a platform that helps digital first fintech brands reach the users in the untapped parts. Raising $13M in our series A funding in March 2022, we are proud to be backed by General Catalyst, Nexus, Sequoia Surge, Waterbridge and other leading Angel Investors. Starting with only two in 2019, we are now a workforce of high spirited people diligently striving to enable fintech for Bharat.
Problems we are solving
- Lack of awareness - Consumers are unaware of the best financial solutions in the market.
- No proper medium - Fintech brands find it difficult to reach out to the right consumers in tier 2,3 & 4 cities.
- Trust deficit - Unlike an urban user, consumers from rural areas lack trust in modern fintech services & products
The rise of ZET
- April 2019, Founded by Manish Shara & Yash Desai
- August, 2020, Raised Seed Funding led by Waterbridge Ventures
- July 2021, Raised $5 M led by Sequoia’s Surge, Nexus Venture Partners & renowned Angel investors.
- March 2022, Raised $13M in Series A round led by General Catalyst & renowned Angel investors.
Angel Investors who trust our mission
- Kunal Shah - Co Founder, CRED
- Kalyan Krishnamurthy- CEO Flipkart
- Harshil Mathur - Co Founder, Razorpay
- Vidit Aatrey - Founder & CEO, Meesho
- Sujeet Kumar - Co Founder, Udaan
- Lalit Keshre - CEO, GROWW
- Gaurav Munjal - Co-founder & CEO, Unacademy
- Aakrit Vaish - Co-founder & CEO, Haptik
- Jitendra Gupta - Founder, Jupiter
- Amrish Rau - CEO PineLabs
- Gokul Rajaram - Product & Business, Doordash
- High-end Technology
- Make in India
- Accelerated Growth
- Build for next Billion users
- Fast pace & Innovation
- Opportunity to Thrive
Engineering Management @ ZET:
As a Senior Engineering Manager, you will play a crucial role in shaping our technology landscape and driving the development of next-generation fintech solutions. You will lead and mentor a team of engineers, fostering a culture of innovation, collaboration and excellence to deliver world-class financial products.
- Lead and manage a team of highly skilled engineers, setting clear goals and expectations, and providing coaching and mentorship to foster their professional growth.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define and execute the product roadmap. Ensure timely and high-quality delivery of software solutions that meet business objectives.
- Drive technical direction and architecture decisions to ensure scalability and maintainability of our fintech applications.
- Establish and enforce coding standards, best practices and code reviews to maintain high-quality code.
- Promote a culture of innovation and continuous improvement, staying up-to-date with the latest fintech trends and technologies.
- Foster clear and effective communication within the engineering team and across the organization, ensuring alignment with company goals and objectives.
- Identify and mitigate technical and project-related risks, providing timely solutions to prevent or address issues.
- Identify and address skills gaps within the team, facilitate learning opportunities and attract top engineering talent to expand the team as needed.
- Minimum of 10+ years of progressive experience with renowned Fintech companies and should possess strong people management skills.
- Proven experience in leading and managing high performing technology teams.
- Strong strategic thinking and the ability to align technology efforts with business objectives.
- Should possess technical depth and architectural know-how.
- Solid understanding of software development principles, architecture and design patterns.
- Proficiency in multiple programming languages, modern development frameworks and distributed systems.
- Track record of delivering impactful technology products.
- Agility and ability to adapt quickly to changing requirements, scope and priorities.
- Excellent leadership skills with the ability to inspire and motivate cross-functional teams.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Strong business acumen.
- Strong interpersonal skills.