Director of Product Management
At the core we believe that people who are driven by passion are the ones who drive this world. We at ZET are a bunch of passionate people who are on a mission to redefine the way India earns. We are bringing fintech to the untapped Bharat of 500 million online users. We are building the largest network of trusted agents via a platform that connects consumers to financial brands with the power of technology. Alongside providing a source of income to the largest unemployed sector.
Building for the next billion users, we are determined to expand the reach of fintech to Bharat. Employing millions of agents across tier 2, 3 & 4 cities of India, our app acts as a platform that helps digital first fintech brands reach the users in the untapped parts. Raising $13M in our series A funding in March 2022, we are proud to be backed by General Catalyst, Nexus, Sequoia Surge, Waterbridge and other leading Angel Investors. Starting with only two in 2019, we are now a workforce of high spirited people diligently striving to enable fintech for Bharat.
Problems we are solving
- Lack of awareness - Consumers are unaware of the best financial solutions in the market.
- No proper medium - Fintech brands find it difficult to reach out to the right consumers in tier 2,3 & 4 cities.
- Trust deficit - Unlike an urban user, consumers from rural areas lack trust in modern fintech services & products
The rise of ZET
- April 2019, Founded by Manish Shara & Yash Desai
- August, 2020, Raised Seed Funding led by Waterbridge Ventures
- July 2021, Raised $5 M led by Sequoia’s Surge, Nexus Venture Partners & renowned Angel investors.
- March 2022, Raised $13M in Series A round led by General Catalyst & renowned Angel investors.
Angel Investors who trust our mission
- Kunal Shah - Co Founder, CRED
- Kalyan Krishnamurthy- CEO Flipkart
- Harshil Mathur - Co Founder, Razorpay
- Vidit Aatrey - Founder & CEO, Meesho
- Sujeet Kumar - Co Founder, Udaan
- Lalit Keshre - CEO, GROWW
- Gaurav Munjal - Co-founder & CEO, Unacademy
- Aakrit Vaish - Co-founder & CEO, Haptik
- Jitendra Gupta - Founder, Jupiter
- Amrish Rau - CEO PineLabs
- Gokul Rajaram - Product & Business, Doordash
- High-end Technology
- Make in India
- Accelerated Growth
- Build for next Billion users
- Fast pace & Innovation
- Opportunity to Thrive
About the Role:
We are looking for a Product Management Leader to join our team as we continue to grow rapidly and thrive to become the largest Fintech in India. In this role, you'll be responsible for providing strategic leadership, direction and building an organization that is highly scalable. In collaboration with our Founders and being part of the leadership team, you'll drive the company's rapid growth. You'll define and influence the product roadmap for building and leading a highly talented Product Management team that will impact the lives of the next million Indians.
- Define and own the product vision and roadmap strategy of the organization.
- Lead and perform all functions of the product management lifecycle.
- Establish a successful product management process and communications.
- Ensure that Prioritization remains as a critical value when launching products and meeting business requirements.
- Collaborate with engineering and other stakeholders from different functional areas to define product specifications and journey.
- Make informed trade-off decisions while creating roadmaps, ensuring execution and time-to-market are optimized while balancing user needs and business priorities.
- Develop innovative products based on data-driven strategies, market research, and leverage opportunities.
- Lead and mentor the team of Product Managers to deliver world-class product experiences.
- Establish metrics, track success metrics, set up KPI’s and ideally OKR’s.
- Proactively hire and build a team of product managers across levels, focused on their growth.
- 10+ years of solid product management experience.
- MBA from Tier 1 B School will be preferred.
- Prior experience building products ground up and scaling.
- Ability to drive both product and process improvements for the team.
- A good understanding of measuring product adoption and user engagement metrics.
- Long term thinking and user focused approach while building product roadmap.
- Should have led a high-performing product management team.
- Strong multi tasking skills for managing multiple products aligning to business priorities.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong data driven decision making skills.
- Accustomed to dealing with ambiguity in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to collaborate successfully across various functions.