Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Sunday, November 5, 2023
- Ownership -Take ownership of all Back-end applications and their CI/CD pipelines.
- Strategy -The candidate will own the technical strategy and will work with the PM on defining the product strategy.
- Prioritization -The candidate (along with EM) will be responsible for meeting team goals, prioritization, and resource allocation.
- Design -Scoping and designing technical solutions. Built for resiliency, scalability, and performance.
- Engineering Excellence -The candidate is accountable for production, operational, and better engineering excellence in their area.
- Communication -Responsible for surfacing goals, progress, and blockers to stakeholders.
- You have 1+ years of work experience in building highly interactive applications using object-oriented programming languages like Java, and Spring Boot along with MySQL and AWS.
- You have experience in working with Restful web services.
- You have a knack for writing clean, readable, reusable code.
- You have good knowledge of TDD and CI/CD practices.
- You have a penchant for learning
- You are a great analytical & logical thinker and someone who loves solving problems
- You are passionate, energetic, enthusiastic and a go-getter