Senior Software Engineer
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Friday, October 27, 2023
- Ownership -Take ownership of all front-end applications and their CI/CD pipelines.
- Strategy -The candidate will own the technical strategy and will work with the PM on defining the product strategy.
- Prioritisation -The candidate (along with EM) will be responsible for meeting team goals, prioritisation and resources allocation.
- Design -Scoping and designing technical solutions. Built for resiliency, scalability, and performance.
- Engineering Excellence -The candidate is accountable for production, operational, and better engineering excellence in their area.
- Communication -Responsible for surfacing goals, progress and blockers to stakeholders.
- 3+ years of experience in building and delivering apps using React Native
- Solid working knowledge on Redux, React, Expo, React Query and Jest
- Experience in building React Native plugins using Java/Kotlin and Objective/Swift. (Added advantage)
- Strong Problem Solving and Analytical Thinking.
- Proficient with Agile software development life cycle.
- Accustomed to dealing with ambiguity in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to collaborate successfully across cross functions.