Technical Lead - DevOps
Software Engineering, IT
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Sunday, October 22, 2023
- Building and setting up new Kubernetes clusters (EKS) on the AWS platform
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
- Automate and improve development and release processes (CI/CD)
- Plan and implement infra as code using Terraform
- Rolling out fixes and upgrades to software
- Setting up integration and functional test environments
- Securing software to prevent security breaches and other vulnerabilities.
- Suggesting alterations to workflow in order to improve efficiency and success.
- Setting up monitoring infrastructure
- 6+ years of experience designing and working with modern CI/CD solutions
- Hands-on experience in building and maintaining EKS clusters from scratch
- Experience in leading and mentoring engineering teams.
- Understand the software development lifecycle and have a clear understanding of various automation tools for developing digital pipelines (CI/ CD pipelines).
- Hands-on experience with Infrastructure as Code, using Terraform, or other tools.
- Hands-on experience with microservices and distributed application architecture, such as containers, Kubernetes, and/or serverless technology.
- Familiarity with software security methods.
- Proficient with Agile software development life cycle.
- Strong Problem Solving and analytical skills.
- Accustomed to dealing with ambiguity in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to collaborate successfully across cross functions.