Senior Product Manager - Credit Cards
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Thursday, October 12, 2023
- Define product vision and roadmap strategy.
- Lead and perform all functions of the product management lifecycle.
- Collaborate with stakeholders from different functional areas to define product specs.
- Make informed trade-off decisions while creating roadmaps, ensuring execution and time-to-market are optimized while balancing user needs and business priorities.
- Lead and coach the team of Product Managers to deliver world-class product experiences.
- Establishing metrics, tracking success metrics, setting up KPIs and ideally OKRs
- 4+ years of solid product management experience.
- MBA from Tier 1 B School college will be preferred.
- Prior experience building co-branded credit card products ground up and scaling.
- Ability to drive both product and process improvements for the team.
- A good understanding of measuring product adoption and user engagement metrics.
- Long-term thinking and user-focused approach while building product roadmap.
- Strong multi-tasking skills for managing multiple products aligning with business priorities.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong data-driven decision-making skills.
- Accustomed to dealing with ambiguity in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to collaborate successfully across various functions.