At the core we believe that people who are driven by passion are the ones who drive this world. We at ZET are a bunch of passionate people who are on a mission to redefine the way India earns. We are bringing fintech to the untapped Bharat of 500 million online users. We are building the largest network of trusted agents via a platform that connects consumers to financial brands with the power of technology. Alongside providing a source of income to the largest unemployed sector.
Building for the next billion users, we are determined to expand the reach of fintech to Bharat. Employing millions of agents across tier 2, 3 & 4 cities of India, our app acts as a platform that helps digital-first fintech brands reach the users in the untapped parts. Raising $13M in our series A funding in March 2022, we are proud to be backed by General Catalyst, Nexus, Sequoia Surge, Waterbridge and other leading Angel Investors. Starting with only two in 2019, we are now a workforce of high spirited people diligently thriving to enable fintech for Bharat.
Problems we are solving
- Lack of awareness - Consumers are unaware of the best financial solutions in the market.
- No proper medium - Fintech brands find it difficult to reach out to the right consumers in tier 2,3 & 4 cities.
- Trust deficit - Unlike an urban user, consumers from rural areas lack trust in modern fintech services & products.
The rise of ZET
- April 2019, Founded by Manish Shara & Yash Desai
- August, 2020, Raised Seed Funding led by Waterbridge Ventures
- July 2021, Raised $5 M led by Sequoia’s Surge, Nexus Venture Partners & renowned Angel investors.
- March 2022, Raised $13M in Series A round led by General Catalyst & renowned Angel investors.
- July 2022, Onboarded Lokesh Agarwal (Ex.Facebook,Amazon) as CTO
Angel Investors who trust our mission
- Kunal Shah - Co Founder, CRED
- Kalyan Krishnamurthy- CEO Flipkart
- Harshil Mathur - Co Founder, Razorpay
- Vidit Aatrey - Founder & CEO, Meesho
- Sujeet Kumar - Co Founder, Udaan
- Lalit Keshre - CEO, GROWW
- Gaurav Munjal - Co-founder & CEO, Unacademy
- Aakrit Vaish - Co-founder & CEO, Haptik
- Jitendra Gupta - Founder, Jupiter
- Amrish Rau - CEO PineLabs
- Gokul Rajaram - Product & Business, Doordash
- High-end Technology
- Make in India
- Accelerated Growth
- Build for next Billion users
- Fast pace & Innovation
- Opportunity to Thrive
Data Science and Analytics @ ZET:
At ZET, Data Science and Analytics practice will be able to support our business to leverage data effectively, making competitive strategic, faster decisions and improving business strategies to stay one step ahead of the industry that drives the smart future of Fintech. In addition to enhancing operational excellence, product innovation, upselling, cross-selling, optimization of market outreach, and creating new synergies between multiple products, it manages strategic risks in a cost-effective manner. It will provide better insights about customers' behavior and provide them with personal recommendations related to making financial decisions, prevent fraudulent use, and hence expand our various product offerings and improve business performance. With real-time automated underwriting, we uncover behavioral insights for payment and transaction processing, credit risk assessment, customer journey attribution, fraud detection and prevention, as well as predicting consumer behavior and developing strategies based on it to increase profitability.
Business Analyst - Responsibilities:
- Analyze data and use statistical techniques to develop solutions to improve customer experience and to guide business decision making.
- Develop new products or improve existing ones by applying machine learning techniques and best practices.
- Undertake pre-processing of structured and unstructured data.
- Identify valuable data sources and automate collection processes.
- Discover trends and patterns by analyzing large amounts of information.
- Work collaboratively with engineering, product management, business functions and consistently deliver solutions and strategies to various business challenges.
- 4+ years of relevant experience as a Business - Data Analyst.
- Experience in SQL and Python (pandas)
- Experience with building dashboards (Tableau / PowerBI)
- Analytical mind and business acumen.
- Good to have experience with cloud infrastructure ( AWS / GCP / Azure)
- Good to have hands-on experience in developing and deploying ML Models.
- Problem solving ability and passion for Big Data.
- Accustomed to dealing with ambiguity in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to collaborate successfully across cross functions.