Chief of Staff
At the core we believe that people who are driven by passion are the ones who drive this world. We at ZET are a bunch of passionate people who are on a mission to make a difference in people’s lives. We are bringing fintech to the untapped Bharat of 500 million online users. We are building the largest network of trusted agents via a platform that connects consumers to financial brands with the power of technology. Alongside providing a source of income to the largest unemployed sector.
Building for the next billion users, we are determined to expand the reach of fintech to Bharat. Employing millions of agents across tier 2, 3 & 4 cities of India, our app acts as a platform that helps digital-first fintech brands reach the users in the untapped parts. Raising $13M in our series A funding in March 2022, we are proud to be backed by General Catalyst, Nexus, Sequoia Surge, Waterbridge and other leading Angel Investors. Starting with only two in 2019, we are now a workforce of high spirited people diligently striving to enable fintech for Bharat.
Problems we are solving
- Lack of awareness - Consumers are unaware of the best financial solutions in the market.
- No proper medium - Fintech brands find it difficult to reach out to the right consumers in tier 2,3 & 4 cities.
- Trust deficit - Unlike an urban user, consumers from rural areas lack trust in modern fintech services & products
The rise of ZET
- April 2019, Founded by Manish Shara & Yash Desai
- August, 2020, Raised Seed Funding led by Waterbridge Ventures
- July 2021, Raised $5 M led by Sequoia’s Surge, Nexus Venture Partners & renowned Angel investors.
- March 2022, Raised $13M in Series A round led by General Catalyst & renowned Angel investors.
Angel Investors who trust our mission
- Kunal Shah - Co Founder, CRED
- Kalyan Krishnamurthy- CEO Flipkart
- Harshil Mathur - Co Founder, Razorpay
- Vidit Aatrey - Founder & CEO, Meesho
- Sujeet Kumar - Co Founder, Udaan
- Lalit Keshre - CEO, GROWW
- Gaurav Munjal - Co-founder & CEO, Unacademy
- Aakrit Vaish - Co-founder & CEO, Haptik
- Jitendra Gupta - Founder, Jupiter
- Amrish Rau - CEO PineLabs
- Gokul Rajaram - Product & Business, Doordash
- High-end Technology
- Make in India
- Accelerated Growth
- Build for next Billion users
- Fast pace & Innovation
- Opportunity to Thrive
Chief of Staff @ ZET:
As the Chief of Staff, your leadership and strategic guidance will be instrumental in driving our growth and transforming us into a thriving fintech startup. You will serve as a strategic advisor and problem solver, helping streamline operations, drive key initiatives, and improve overall organizational efficiency. This role offers a unique opportunity to work closely with our leadership team to shape the future of our company and help drive our strategic initiatives to new heights. Join us on this exciting journey and make a meaningful difference in the lives of millions of people in India.
- Strategic Planning: Collaborate with the CEO, COO and senior leadership to develop and execute our strategic goals and objectives. Ensure alignment between various departments and teams.
- Project Management: Lead and oversee key projects and initiatives, ensuring they are completed on time and within budget. This includes coordinating cross-functional teams, setting project priorities and tracking progress.
- Communication: Serve as a liaison between the executive team and other departments, fostering effective communication and information flow. Prepare executive-level presentations, reports, and briefings.
- Data Analysis: Collect and analyze data to provide insights and recommendations for decision-making. Identify opportunities for process improvement and operational efficiency.
- Team Leadership: Lead and mentor a team of professionals, fostering a culture of collaboration, innovation and excellence.
- Strategic Partnerships: Build and maintain relationships with external stakeholders, including clients, partners, investors, and industry experts, to support our growth and strategic objectives.
- Risk Management: Identify potential risks and challenges, develop mitigation strategies and ensure the organization is well-prepared to address unexpected issues.
- Executive Support: Provide high-level administrative support to the executive leadership including managing schedules, coordinating meetings and handling confidential information.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, management or a related field.
- 6+ years of experience in a strategic role ideal in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Strong business acumen, strategic thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to lead and motivate cross-functional teams.
- Exceptional project management and organizational abilities.
- Proficiency in data analysis and reporting tools.
- A track record of driving results and achieving strategic goals.
- Agility and ability to adapt quickly to changing requirements and scope and priorities.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.