IT, Sales & Business Development
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Monday, August 7, 2023
- Analyze data and use statistical techniques to develop solutions to improve customer experience and to guide business decision-making.
- Develop new products or improve existing ones by applying machine learning techniques and best practices.
- Undertake pre-processing of structured and unstructured data.
- Identify valuable data sources and automate collection processes.
- Discover trends and patterns by analyzing large amounts of information.
- Work collaboratively with engineering, product management, and business functions and consistently deliver solutions and strategies to various business challenges.
- 4+ years of relevant experience as a Business - Data Analyst.
- Experience in SQL and Python (pandas)
- Experience with building dashboards (Tableau / PowerBI)
- Analytical mind and business acumen.
- Good to have experience with cloud infrastructure ( AWS / GCP / Azure)
- Good to have hands-on experience in developing and deploying ML Models.
- Problem-solving ability and passion for Big Data.
- Accustomed to dealing with ambiguity in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to collaborate successfully across cross functions.