Director, Strategic Site Solutions
Boston, MA, USA
Posted on Friday, June 16, 2023
OM1 is on a mission to improve health outcomes by unlocking the power of data. We are a healthcare data and technology company focused on real world clinical data and outcomes, accelerating medical research and personalizing healthcare. Our interdisciplinary team uses expertise in medicine, software, Big Data, machine learning, public health and mathematics to transform records from a diverse set of sources into enriched, research grade data which allows us to generate unique insights in a variety of disease areas.
As the Director of Strategic Site Solutions, you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact on our organizations success by optimizing site operations and driving business growth with our Life Science partners.
This role will have two areas of focus: primary focus of this role is to develop a comprehensive strategic plan for OM1’s site network engagement and execution. The second area of focus will be to drive overall Site Recruitment strategy and activities for commercial engagements with Life Science partners. This will include defining recruitment strategy, directing team activities and participating as needed.
This is a highly collaborative role where you will engage and drive internal initiatives in support of site network and overall commercial goals as well as build and maintain relationships with external stakeholders. This is an opportunity to work independently to define operational strategy that will drive a critical part of our business.
What You'll Do
- Develop and implement strategic plans to optimize site engagement, value proposition to align with organizational goals and objectives.
- Identify opportunities to streamline site processes, reduce costs, and improve operational efficiency through the implementation of best practices and innovative solutions collaboratively with the Clinical Site Management Team.
- Define a site network strategy that supports overall data acquisition and commercial goals for OM1. Drive cross-functional team, including leadership and executive level, to execute against plan.
- Drive site recruitment strategy for new commercial projects. Contribute to pre-sales engagements and proposal development with Life Science customers.
- Conduct comprehensive internal investigations to proactively identify areas for standardization and/or process enhancement.
- Work with functional partners to meet key organizational objectives with a sense of urgency while building positive relationships.
- Stay updated on industry trends, emerging technologies and best practices related to site management/operations. Conducting benchmarking analysis to identify areas of improvements and implement industry-leading practices.
What Experience You'll Bring
- Proven track record of engaging with multiple stakeholder groups across various levels at research sites, hospitals, and/or vendors and customers to promote research participation and RWD partnerships.
- Understanding of research site priorities, workflow and systems/processes.
- Understanding of RWD / RWE, clinical development within the Life Science sector, and regulatory guidelines.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements and industry standards related to site operations.
- Familiarity with project management methodologies and tools.
- Demonstrated experience working effectively in a matrixed environment; ability to define strategy and build consensus within organization.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills, with the ability to effectively collaborate with stakeholders at all levels of the organization as well as communicating intricate data ingestion concepts to client stakeholders.
- At least 10 years of experience working at a CRO, Research Site, Hospital System/IDNs, or similar.
What is Nice to Have
- Experience with observational research in chronic disease therapeutic areas.
- Technical understanding of EMR/EHR systems and workflow, data linkage and systems integration.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- Customer Centric
- Practical Thinker
- Builds & Leverages Relationships
- Communicates Effectively
- Drives Results
- Personal Accountability
- Respect for Others
- Builds Diverse Talent (for People Leaders)
If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
OM1 is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, race, veteran or disability status. At OM1 ensuring that people feel respected, valued, and included is essential to our success. We are committed to working together to provide a work environment that embraces the principles of diversity, equity, and inclusion.