Numerade is on a mission to democratize access to extraordinary educators and the STEM content they have to offer.
This is your opportunity to join a venture-backed startup early and build something remarkable at the intersection of education and technology.
- Since launch in 2019, we have helped over 150 million high school and college students gain confidence in STEM subjects, from algebra to quantum mechanics and more.
- We’ve built the world's largest STEM video library.
- We’re profitable
- We’ve raised over $26M in funding through series A in July 2021 and are valued at $100M (check out the article here)
- Our goal is to become the #1 ed-tech learning platform!
At Numerade, we are committed to building a virtual learning platform for everyone: For students who want to understand. For educators who love to teach. And for parents who care. Our purpose goes beyond helping students get good grades – we want to support true understanding and help students and educators alike find meaning in education. Both internally and externally, we work to foster a supportive community that encourages honest answers over easy solutions, and we are motivated by the feeling of accomplishment rather than the fear of failure. If you share our commitment to learning, our belief in continuous progress, and our restless curiosity, we want to hear from you.
If you are a hard-working college student seeking experience at a VC backed hyper-growth tech startup this is the internship for you. In this role you will help grow Numerade’s user base of students from your university. This internship is responsible for driving brand awareness, onboarding students to Numerade, and executing social media, marketing, product launches and sales strategies on your campus. You’ll also be obtaining partnerships and crafting and executing social media/digital marketing campaigns on behalf of Numerade as well as getting first hand experience of what it’s like to work at a startup. If you are considering starting your own company or working for a technology company after graduation, this is the internship for you!
*Please note* This is an unpaid internship with potential upside of receiving performance based compensation. More details will be provided once you’re approved into the internship.
- Promote Numerade through on campus marketing and on digital channels including social media, online forums (Reddit and Discord), etc.
- Drive new student subscriptions to the monthly and annual plan using your referral code.
- Educate students about Numerade’s study resources and product offerings including Study Groups, Notes, Textbook Solutions and Ace.
- Provide feedback to Numerade on features that are helpful, needs improvement, etc.
- Growth Hack: Every college is different. Find creative and effective ways to communicate with your school’s community and spread the word about Numerade.
- Must be a current student enrolled at a College University
- Live on or near campus (preferred, but not required)
- Willingness to be active in your campus community
- Able to commit 5-10 hours per week to the internship
- Being involved in clubs and school organizations is a plus!
What you get:
- Hands-on experience working with a high-growth tech startup
- Potential internship/job opportunities among different departments within Numerade
- FREE annual subscription to Numerade - $240 value!
- Trusted partnerships within the Numerade team, including our CEO
- Enhanced resume by showcasing your commitment to professional development, adaptability, and contribution to impactful projects
- Letter of recommendation from Numerade to use for future employment opportunities based on good performance and internship completion
Articles and recognition:
We were selected as one of the best 150 Edtech companies in the world by ASU & GVS: https://www.asugsvsummit.com/gsv-150
Check out our blog to learn more about us! https://www.numerade.com/blog/
Be authentic. Come as you are: Numerade is an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Numerade is a remote-first company.