Product Manager, AI/ ML
Numerade is an education technology company on a mission to close education opportunity gaps.
This is your opportunity to join a profitable, cash flow positive, venture-backed startup early and build something remarkable at the intersection of education and technology.
- Since our launch in 2019, our video-based virtual learning platform has helped over 100 million students gain confidence in STEM subjects, from algebra to quantum mechanics and beyond.
- We’ve built the world's largest STEM video library, creating the AI tutor category.
- We have 60,000 passionate educators creating video content and sharing their knowledge with students around the world.
At Numerade, we are committed to building a virtual learning platform for everyone: For students who want to understand. For educators who love to teach. And for parents who care. Our purpose goes beyond helping students get good grades – we want to support true understanding and help students and educators alike find meaning in education. Both internally and externally, we work to foster a supportive community that encourages honest answers over easy solutions, and we are motivated by the feeling of accomplishment rather than the fear of failure. If you share our commitment to learning, our belief in continuous progress, and our restless curiosity, we want to hear from you.
We are excited to add a Product Manager specialized in AI/ ML to our team to spearhead and streamline our AI/ ML projects.
As an AI/ML Product Manager, you will be responsible for driving the execution of machine learning initiatives from start to finish, liaising between various teams and stakeholders, and ensuring that our solutions are designed and implemented to the highest technical standards. The successful candidate will have a robust technical background, a keen interest in AI/ML, and exceptional project management skills.
- Coordinate cross-functional teams of data scientists, engineers, and other relevant stakeholders to execute AI/ML projects effectively.
- Understand project requirements, set project timelines, allocate resources, and ensure that project deliverables meet their deadlines.
- Provide technical leadership and strategic direction for AI/ML projects.
- Track project progress, anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, and ensure that projects stay on their targeted path.
- Communicate project statuses, proposals, and technical information effectively to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Collaborate with the product management team to translate business objectives into actionable plans.
- Ensure AI models' compliance with industry and company standards.
- Stay current with the latest AI/ML trends and technologies and suggest ways to apply them to current projects.
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related field.
- 2-5 years of experience managing AI/ML projects in a startup environment.
- Familiar with AI/ML platforms and software, such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, and others.
- Proven track record of executing machine learning projects and deploying ML models into production.
- Excellent understanding of machine learning concepts, processes, and algorithms.
- Strong technical project management skills, including Agile methodologies.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and ability to think strategically and analytically.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Benefits and Perks:
- Work from home, or wherever. We’re remote-first!
- Fun, creative and fast-paced working environment
- Competitive salary with a significant upside in equity
- Health + dental + vision coverage offered for both employees and their dependents
- 401k plan
- Flexible PTO, paid holiday, and leave policies, including paid parental leave for new parents - We want you to take time to relax, recharge, and reset
- Tons of opportunities for advancement
Articles and recognition:
We were selected as one of the best 150 Edtech companies in the world by ASU & GVS: https://www.asugsvsummit.com/gsv-150
Check out our blog to learn more about us! https://www.numerade.com/blog/
Be authentic. Come as you are: Numerade is an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Numerade is a remote-first company.