Compensations & Benefits Manager
Hello! This is NotCo.
We are a group of people united by a very strong purpose.
We want you to get to know us, both us and Giuseppe, our own artificial intelligence. We are lovers of good food, but above all, of the planet, and that's why, to protect it, we reinvent the food industry, a delicious bite at a time, elevating what we eat through our technology and based on plants.
Our recipe has three mega-important components: science, technology, and of course, disruptive talents who work daily to create a better future.
At NotCo, we are not and don't seek to be the perfect company, but we aim to be the right one. We are here to make changes, and that's why we dare, fail, and sometimes achieve incredible successes.
For NotCo Foods Global Team, we are looking for the role of Compensations & Benefits Manager to be based in Argentina, with the mission of designing and implementing total comps programs, covering compensation, benefits, and market analysis.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Design end to end annual global compensation strategy.
- Ensure the compensation model policy is well set at a global scale and in each location
- Propose adequate benefits across different countries to design the best experience for our partners ensuring equity.
- Organizational design & reviews to stay relevant and flexible enough to support the business.
- Run compensations benchmarks, analyze trends and insights.
- Collect, analyze, and present compensation data- driven insights including metrics and dashboards to provide visibility.
- Lead the presentation of business cases for different geographies.
Who are we looking for?
- Professional with approximately 5 years of experience in similar roles with a global scope (preferred).
- Able to demonstrate successful experiences in developing and implementing total rewards strategies, and with project management skills.
- Strong analytical skills, including data interpretation and trend analysis.
- Able to drive alignment and processes globally, balancing regional and local requirements.
- Skilled in interacting with C-Level members and global/local Management Teams.
- Able to work with colleagues, partners, and suppliers from various sectors, cultures, and worldviews.
- Hands-on professional, with the ability to develop a role that includes autonomy designing, implementing, and executing the strategy.
- Advanced/bilingual English level.
- Excellent relationship management skills, valuing collaborative work in an environment of respect and joy.
- Able to work in an entrepreneurial environment that requires constant evolution in its programs to meet the dynamic needs of the business.
The million-dollar question, do you have the hunger to change the world? Because there are plenty of reasons to make the decision and say: WHY NOT!
Today, you can start changing for the planet without changing everything you love.