Senior Account Executive
📕 Our Story
At NewStore, we're on a mission to create a seamless, app-based omnichannel experience that will change the game for innovative retail brands. And guess what? We're doing just that, by empowering brands in 40+ countries to run their entire stores on an iPhone, we're paving the way for a brighter future in retail, where shopping is an effortless, enjoyable experience.
At NewStore, our diversity is our greatest strength. Our team comprises over 40 nationalities, fostering a melting pot of unique perspectives, cultural experiences, and innovative ideas.
Join us in our mission to bring the joy back to retail and be part of a team that is breaking down barriers and creating a brighter future.
🧑💻About the role
As a successful Account Executive, you are a high-energy Sales professional focused on finding and closing executive level new business opportunities. Additionally, you enjoy building consultative relationships at all levels in retail brand enterprises to ensure we are adding long term value for our customers.
As a market facing representative of NewStore, you embody the core values of our organization in all interactions. You are a strong strategic thinker with exceptional problem solving skills, while also consistently demonstrating confidence and humility. You are motivated by solving business problems on behalf of prospective customers and ultimately driving adoption of NewStore’s solution suite throughout the retail enterprise. Customer’s success is your top priority.
🚀What you’ll do
- Wake up every day and think about how to align your goals with prospect needs
- Hustle to turn around tasks quickly and accurately
- Build lasting relationships with retail industry leaders
- Lead with curiosity and answer questions with conviction
- Keep a finger on the pulse of the industry including industry trends and current events
- Focus on solving problems for your prospective customers
- Enjoy working with a team of motivated and exceptional colleagues
- Celebrate success and overcome challenges with poise
- Use and implement resources consistent with NewStore Security Policies, and for preserving availability, integrity, and confidentiality of assets.
📈What you bring
- 4-7 years of experience selling, marketing or building solutions for the retail enterprise, or ecommerce
- Innate curiosity that lends itself to evolving - we are looking for teammates who can share their experience to help us improve and continue their professional growth with us
- Strong communication skills to help internal stakeholders across the business to better understand market requirements
- Executive presence that allows for alignment with C-Level prospects in strategic decision cycles
- Market familiarity enough to focus on the right partnerships and prospects to accelerate customer acquisition
- Experience in a team sales environment, working collaboratively to advance the organization as a whole and win together
- A business technical background and aptitude that helps to establish credibility in the market as a leader in the region
- Experience leading complex legal and commercial negotiation cycles
- Strong time management, organization and decision making skills
🔥 Perks and Benefits
- Time off is a priority - with a generous PTO policy and a culture that encourages you to take it, you can enjoy some much-needed R&R
- If you're looking to grow your skills and knowledge, we've got you covered. With a personal development budget and a supportive environment that values learning, you can take your career to new heights. You’ll have a leadership career path already implemented for you when you join our team.
- Plus, with the option to work fully remote, you have the autonomy to create the work environment that works best for you
- The best part? Our "life-friendly" working hours mean you can have it all - a fulfilling career and a happy life
- And that's not all - as a valued team member, you'll have the opportunity to share in our success with employee stock options and a quarterly bonus based on company goals