Senior Account Executive, US Remote
BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER
NewStore provides Omnichannel-as-a-Service for retail brands worldwide that want to accelerate their digital transformation. Built with MACH principles, NewStore allows brands to easily deliver amazing shopping experiences that store associates and consumers love. Its mobile-first, modular cloud platform includes POS, order management, clienteling, inventory, and native consumer apps. NewStore customers such as Burton, Faherty Brand, G-Star RAW, Marine Layer, Roots Canada, UNTUCKit, and Vince benefit from the most complete, global omnichannel retail solution available — now supercharged with Tap to Pay on iPhone. The company is backed by General Catalyst, Activant Capital, and Salesforce Ventures. Learn more at www.newstore.com
NewStore is looking for a Senior Account Executive who is responsible for customer adoption and growth within North America. We need an experienced salesperson who has a consultative sales approach, a successful track record growing and onboarding clients with polished presentation skills. You will ultimately be responsible for your own success within the territory, ensuring incremental growth in monthly recurring revenue, new logo acquisition and customer retention, whilst providing the best sales experience possible for our customers.This role reports to the VP, Sales - North America.
- Develop and nurture relationships within accounts in your territory
- Exceed monthly/quarterly sales targets by driving new opportunities
- Generate short-term results whilst maintaining a long-term perspective to improve overall revenue generation
- Work with multiple Business Development Reps & Partner Managers assigned to your territory to prioritize opportunities and apply appropriate resources
- Demonstrate/sell value to key stakeholders within the accounts during complex sales cycles
- Exceed activity, pipeline, and revenue goals on a quarterly basis
- Track all opportunity and customer details including use case, purchase timeframes, next steps, and forecasting in Salesforce
- Partner with customer success to ensure high satisfaction within your accounts
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience selling to VP and C level executives
- 10+ years of software selling experience; SaaS experience preferred
- Track record of success selling into mid-market and enterprise companies
- Strong experience selling retail or ecommerce tech solutions
- Consistently deliver on 7+ figure deals
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles using solution selling techniques
- Validated quota achiever (top 10% in your company)
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Team-selling experience a plus
- Willingness to travel
Highly competitive Base + uncapped commissions with generous accelerators. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes, personal development budget, Apple MacBook, Telco reimbursement, remote work flexibility, “life-friendly” working hours, and generous paid time off policy.
This position is based in North America. It will be remote with an element of travel.