Retail Customer Success Manager
🧑💻 The Role
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Customer Success Manager with a bold background in Retail or e-commerce and data analysis, along with an unparalleled understanding of customer success strategies. Do you have a hunger for success, the skills to provide exceptional service, and the know-how to guide our customers towards referenceable achievements? Then you might be the dynamic candidate that we are looking for.
🚀 What You'll Do
- Serve as the primary point of contact for a portfolio of clients, responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships
- Work closely with customers to understand their needs, goals, and challenges, and develop strategies to help them achieve success
- Provide exceptional customer service, including timely and effective communication, issue resolution, and proactive account management
- Monitor client metrics (e.g. GMV, average order value, units per transaction, platform usage, etc.) and use data analysis tools to identify trends, opportunities, and potential areas of concern
- Advise customer strategy on Retail technology market trends and best practice
- Develop and execute strategies to increase customer retention and loyalty, including product adoption, upsell, and cross-sell initiatives
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including sales, marketing, and product development, to ensure customer success and satisfaction
- Consulting, educating and facilitating clients to make optimal use of the platform to drive adoption and growth
- Use our clients' business objectives to inform our roadmap
- Maintain a full understanding of the NewStore platform and its offerings to help the customers continued success
📚 Your Story
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in customer success or account management in a retail tech / SaaS environment
- Strong data analysis skills, with the ability to use data to drive business decisions and identify opportunities for improvement
- Proven knowledge of emerging industry trends within retail systems and tech
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with clients and internal stakeholders
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
📕 Our Story
At NewStore, we're on a mission to create a seamless, app-based omnichannel experience that will change the game for innovative retail brands. And guess what? We're doing just that, by empowering brands in 40+ countries to run their entire stores on an iPhone, we're paving the way for a brighter future in retail, where shopping is an effortless, enjoyable experience.
At NewStore, our diversity is our greatest strength. Our team comprises over 40 nationalities, fostering a melting pot of unique perspectives, cultural experiences, and innovative ideas.
Join us in our mission to bring the joy back to retail and be part of a team that is breaking down barriers and creating a brighter future.
🔥 Perks and Benefits
- Time off is a priority - with a generous PTO policy and a culture that encourages you to take it, you can enjoy some much-needed R&R
- If you're looking to grow your skills and knowledge, we've got you covered. With a personal development budget and a supportive environment that values learning, you can take your career to new heights.
- Plus, with the option to work fully remote, you have the autonomy to create the work environment that works best for you
- The best part? Our "life-friendly" working hours mean you can have it all - a fulfilling career and a happy life
- And that's not all - as a valued team member, you'll have the opportunity to share in our success with employee stock options and a quarterly bonus based on company goals
If you're ready to join a team where you can bring your A-game, let's talk!