Senior Sales Engineer (f/m/d)
🧑💻 The Role
The Senior Sales Engineer, also known as a "Sr. Pre-Sales Engineer" or "Sr. Solutions Consultant," is a critical role in our Go To Market organization. Sitting at the crossroads of Market and Product uniquely positions our Sales Engineering team to have a profound impact on our overall company direction.
In this role, our Senior Sales Engineers are expected to communicate concisely, think critically and perform with integrity. As a technical and functional expert with respect to our solution, preparedness and agility are equally important. Establishing credibility as a subject matter expert with our prospective customers is what this role is all about. Being part of our deal teams means all sorts of twists and turns; no two days are the same.
🚀 What You'll Do
- Demonstrate NewStore’s offerings with a value first approach to prospects and partners
- Lead technical discussions on integration strategies, APIs and typical data flow patterns
- Respond to RFPs and Security Questionnaires from multiple perspectives – Functional, Architectural and Security
- Collaborate with all levels of the NewStore organization to develop best practices, identify market opportunities and address unique business use cases
- Lead whiteboard integration/future-state discussions
- Evangelize the benefits of NewStore’s omnichannel platform
- Identify and recommend appropriate solutions for complex customer needs/requirements on the fly
📚 Your Background
- You have 5+ years of pre-sales experience supporting either Retail or eCommerce solutions and have a desire to work with prospective customers on a daily basis
- Ability to clearly and confidently present in front of large audiences while addressing varying levels of technical knowledge
- Able to successfully operate autonomously in a fast paced environment
- Experience with OMS, POS and ERP systems (preferred)
- Understanding of web services and ability to discuss integrations at the API level with prospects
- Knowledge of typical retail business processes around sales, inventory and fulfillment
- Willingness to travel (when safe); up to ~30%
- University Degree (Computer Science or Engineering preferred)
- German native + English fluency
📕 Our Story
At NewStore, we're on a mission to create a seamless, app-based omnichannel experience that will change the game for innovative retail brands. And guess what? We're doing just that, by empowering brands in 40+ countries to run their entire stores on an iPhone, we're paving the way for a brighter future in retail, where shopping is an effortless, enjoyable experience.
At NewStore, our diversity is our greatest strength. Our team comprises over 40 nationalities, fostering a melting pot of unique perspectives, cultural experiences, and innovative ideas.
Join us in our mission to bring the joy back to retail and be part of a team that is breaking down barriers and creating a brighter future.
🔥 Perks and Benefits
- Time off is a priority - with a generous PTO policy and a culture that encourages you to take it, you can enjoy some much-needed R&R
- If you're looking to grow your skills and knowledge, we've got you covered. With a personal development budget and a supportive environment that values learning, you can take your career to new heights.
- Plus, with the option to work fully remote, you have the autonomy to create the work environment that works best for you
- The best part? Our "life-friendly" working hours mean you can have it all - a fulfilling career and a happy life
- And that's not all - as a valued team member, you'll have the opportunity to share in our success with employee stock options and a quarterly bonus based on company goals
If you're ready to join a team where you can bring your A-game, let's talk!