Senior Product Manager - Partner Enablement (f/m/d)
🧑💻 The Role
Are you passionate about transforming the retail experience and driving innovation through cutting-edge technologies?
NewStore is here to bring back the joy in retail, supporting brands to deliver an extraordinary shopping experience for their customers. We enable retailers to run their store entirely with an iPhone, giving their associates the power to do extraordinary things through cutting edge technologies.
As we continue to revolutionize the retail industry, we recognize that the key drivers of our success lie in the depth and quality of integrations within our platform ecosystem and the expert advisory support we provide during the onboarding process. To ensure we can operate at scale and cater to an ever-expanding network of integration partners and consultancies, we are seeking a talented and visionary Senior Product Manager to spearhead our system integration onboarding, education, and tooling initiatives.
You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop a compelling ecosystem strategy that empowers our partners to build on top of NewStore seamlessly. This includes exploring innovative approaches to simplify and streamline the onboarding process, as well as providing robust tooling to ensure effective utilization of NewStore's capabilities. By fostering a flexible ecosystem, we aim to enable our partners to create unique and tailored solutions that deliver extraordinary shopping experiences for their customers.
Your efforts will play a crucial role in shaping the path ahead, enabling hundreds of consultants, solution architects, and engineers to extract maximum value from our platform. You will drive forward the development of a seamless and robust ecosystem that empowers our partners to deliver unparalleled experiences to retailers and consumers alike.
🚀 What You'll Do
- Develop a compelling ecosystem strategy, empowering integration partners to build custom solutions on NewStore's platform for an extraordinary shopping experience.
- Streamline system integration onboarding processes to ensure smooth and efficient retailer onboarding.
- Lead the development of robust tooling and resources to maximize the effective utilization of NewStore's capabilities.
- Collaborate with integration partners, consultancies, and stakeholders to gather feedback and insights for ecosystem enhancement.
- Stay updated with industry trends to drive continuous innovation and adaptation of the ecosystem strategy.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to align on product priorities, roadmaps, and execution plans.
- Define KPIs and metrics to track ecosystem performance and make data-driven decisions.
- Act as a thought leader, representing NewStore at industry events and conferences.
In addition, you’ll be collaborating with a group of internal stakeholders including Sales, Customer Success, Professional Services, Support, and Product Marketing to ensure that our internal teams are fully enabled to succeed in the market with our solutions. You will also be a resource to all other NewStore team members who need help understanding how customers and prospects can use the strong capabilities of our platform to transform their omnichannel operations.
📚 Your Story
We are looking for someone with strong Product Management experience who has worked in a start-up or scale-up environment applying agile and lean principles. Strong collaboration and communication skills are necessary to lead through influence in this fast paced environment. We want those that are equally comfortable with writing and refining user stories as researching complex industry areas to understand and explain user problems. You will enhance your knowledge of how our customers are using the platform by answering questions and researching issues for our support team as well as working directly with our customers to ensure the solution is working as designed and meeting the customers needs.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Platform or technical product management experience in an agile development environment, ideally with eCommerce, SaaS, or Enterprise applications.
- Past experience operating in building platform systems or driving large cross-functional projects together with engineering teams.
- A high degree of technical fluency, with familiarity building technical platforms operating at scale in large engineering organizations (e.g. API technologies, SDK offerings in specific languages, etc.)
- Analytical skills and a propensity for hypothesis-driven problem solving and a history of turning data into actionable insights.
- Communication skills and have demonstrated ability to form consensus and commitment in an inclusive way, influence business and engineering stakeholders, and drive teams towards clear goals.
- An entrepreneurial mindset, with a bias for action and ability to deal with ambiguity, complexity, and fast-paced environments.
📕 Our Story
At NewStore, we're on a mission to create a seamless, app-based omnichannel experience that will change the game for innovative retail brands. And guess what? We're doing just that, by empowering brands in 40+ countries to run their entire stores on an iPhone, we're paving the way for a brighter future in retail, where shopping is an effortless, enjoyable experience.
At NewStore, our diversity is our greatest strength. Our team comprises over 40 nationalities, fostering a melting pot of unique perspectives, cultural experiences, and innovative ideas.
Join us in our mission to bring the joy back to retail and be part of a team that is breaking down barriers and creating a brighter future.
🔥 Perks and Benefits
- Time off is a priority - with a generous PTO policy and a culture that encourages you to take it, you can enjoy some much-needed R&R
- If you're looking to grow your skills and knowledge, we've got you covered. With a personal development budget and a supportive environment that values learning, you can take your career to new heights.
- Plus, with the option to work fully remote, you have the autonomy to create the work environment that works best for you
- The best part? Our "life-friendly" working hours mean you can have it all - a fulfilling career and a happy life
- And that's not all - as a valued team member, you'll have the opportunity to share in our success with employee stock options and a quarterly bonus based on company goals
If you're ready to join a team where you can bring your A-game, let's talk!