AWS Partner Manager (USA)
As the Partner Manager, you will be responsible for driving the growth of our co-marketing and co-sales activities in collaboration with AWS. You will play a crucial role in developing and executing strategies to maximize the mutual benefits of our partnership, ultimately driving revenue growth and market expansion.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key partnership & sales stakeholders at AWS to drive collaboration and alignment on joint initiatives.
- Identify and prioritize co-marketing and co-sales opportunities that align with both our company's objectives and AWS's strategic priorities.
- Lead the development and execution of joint marketing campaigns, including events, webinars, content creation, and other promotional activities.
- Work closely with sales teams to identify and pursue co-selling opportunities, driving joint sales engagements and revenue generation.
- Monitor and analyze the performance of partnership activities, providing regular reports and insights to internal stakeholders.
- Collaborate with internal teams, including marketing, sales, product, and legal, to ensure alignment and successful execution of partnership initiatives.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field. MBA preferred.
- 5-8 years of experience in partner management, alliance management, or business development, with a proven track record of managing partnerships with AWS.
- Strong understanding of AWS's services, solutions, and partner ecosystem, with the ability to navigate complex organizational structures.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with diverse stakeholders.
- Proven ability to develop and execute strategic partnership plans, driving measurable results and business impact.
- Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills, with a proactive and solution-oriented approach.
- Willingness to travel as needed.
It would be great if you:
- Scaled the sales of a technical SaaS product (e.g., observability, analytics, databases) via an AWS partnership
Neon is building open-source cloud-native PostgreSQL. Our architecture separates storage from compute, allowing for stateless and serverless Postgres. We’re a well funded startup with deep knowledge of Postgres internals and decades of experience building databases. We are a systems company; we work on low-level code with strict performance and correctness requirements.
Neon was created by a team of Postgres hackers, and led by CEO Nikita Shamgunov (co-founder of SingleStore). Neon is built on open-source principles and is focused on giving back to the Postgres and developer communities.
- We are a distributed team of 85 people working from 28 countries (concentrating around North America and Europe time zones)
- We are a team built on open sources cultural principles (transparency, contribution, accountability, proactivity)
- Team with decades of experience building databases and deep knowledge of Postgres internals. We are deeply technical
- We have experienced Postgres committers and hackers on the team (check Heikki, Anastasia, Arseny, Matthias profiles)
- We believe in the efficacy of collaborative open source
- We aim for a diversity of thoughts and backgrounds
- We are keen to be a fast-moving flat org and avoid hierarchical structures
- Top-tier investors backed up Neon's vision:
- We raised $104 million in funding from Menlo Ventures, GGV, Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst, Founders Fund.
- Venture vehicles of Snowflake and Databricks invested in Neon.
- Our angels investors are prominent technologists, and ecosystem players. More than 20 awesome angels supported Neon, including Nat Friedman, Elad Gil, Mike Ovitz, Ajeet Singh, Guillermo Rauch, Søren Brammer Schmidt, and Wes McKinney.
- Our Board includes Quentin Clark, Glenn Solomon, Joe Morrissey, and Tim Tully.
- You have an opportunity to be an early employee in the fast-scaling ambitious team
- You can work 100% remote: we'll handle all formalities to arrange work from your home
- We grant equity (stock options) for all full-time hires
- We offer a competitive benefits package in line with all tech companies (top-notch equipment, unlimited vacations, paid parental leaves, and much more)
- We are distributed, yet make our bonds during regular offsites (the last one was in Barcelona, Spain)