As part of Neko Health’s continued expansion, we are looking to recruit an Office manager to support our different facilities in Stockholm.
About Neko Health
Neko Health is a Swedish health-tech company co-founded in 2018 by Hjalmar Nilsonne and Daniel Ek. Our vision is to create a healthcare system that can help people stay healthy through preventive measures and early detection. Neko has developed a new medical scanning technology concept to make it possible to do broad and non-invasive health data collection that is both convenient and affordable for the public. This requires completely reimagining the healthcare experience and incorporating the latest advances in sensors and AI. We are a remote first company, but the company is based in Stockholm and has 40 employees across Europe.
About the Role
In this role you will be responsible for maintaining order and efficiency across Neko’s offices. You will collaborate with various departments to understand their facility needs and provide support and coordination related to the offices. Your role will also involve overseeing logistics and transportation between offices.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Ensure a well-organized, functional, clean, and tidy office environment.
- Handle day-to-day administrative tasks to support smooth operations.
- Liaise with technical support for troubleshooting and setting up office equipment, such as printers.
- Coordinate with service providers for facility repairs and improvements.
Logistics & transportation
- Coordinate and manage logistics for the transportation of goods and supplies between offices and clinics.
- Assist with carrying heavy items and assembling basic furniture or equipment as needed.
- Receive, track and notify people about deliveries.
- Be readily available on the phone to promptly address and resolve issues as they arise.
- Work with external vendors and logistics partners to optimize transportation processes.
- Manage relationships with vendor for office supplies, furniture, and other facilities-related services.
- Proven experience in office management, facilities coordination, or a related field.
- You need to have your own car for work purposes to pick up and drop off materials and packages.
- Fluency in English, both verbally and in writing, as it is the primary language in the workplace.
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Equal Opportunity Statement
Neko Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, national or ethnic origin, gender, cultural background, social group, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, age or political opinion. Diversity is important to us and a competitive advantage.
About Neko Health
Already working at Neko Health?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.